Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

M + Nme vs O + Ef

Inu

A really cool war  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Green clans
    • Purple clans

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, that made me smile :)

Today's preview of the fight shouldn't be taken seriously by any side. The leaderships of both Malice and NME were experimenting, and trying to figure out what would be best against Team Purple. Keeping in mind we are heavily outleveled, and EF are showing signs of massing, the leadership is a bit scepticle on how the fight should play out from Team Green's point of view. We will be talking, and the next time we war, we're not going down without a tough fight.

It was a fun fight, and ever since our little "preview", I'm looking forward to the actual thing 100 times more!

Show any form of proof that we have 'massed' and I'd gladly let you run your mouth; but talking **** for no reason because you lost the prep, and the preview at PCL is not acceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself for stooping to the level you have. You let the flames of a couple members push your entire staff into a heated state; you should relax and chill this is Runescape bro. Quit making excuses, flaming and acting like a child because you lost; this isn't Burger King can't always have it your way.

The typical "relax bro its only a game" response, yet let me patrol these forums for hours on to make sure no-one gets the last laugh.

Real original man :thumbsup:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

awkward prep, M and nme vs a bunch of mains. its quite safe to say the only reason the purple guys won was because of a level advantage, i mean the reqs to EF are practically 20+ def 20- IQ. GF mains next time you wont be so lucky! lets hope we get another one in before the tards in EF cause the clan to collapse in on itself.

Obviously the banter was going to happen and luckily we're all old enough to handle a few words thrown about, just don't take it too far, regardless of what clan your in.

On topic, it should be a decent fight, hopefully everyone can have fun. Will certainly be difficult seeing as our avg combat is like 50 on Runehead and Outrages is about 85 haha.

Either way, good luck to everyone involved

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Obviously the banter was going to happen and luckily we're all old enough to handle a few words thrown about, just don't take it too far, regardless of what clan your in.

On topic, it should be a decent fight, hopefully everyone can have fun. Will certainly be difficult seeing as our avg combat is like 50 on Runehead and Outrages is about 85 haha.

Either way, good luck to everyone involved

flam u@@@@@@@@

If decent fight you mean us barely touching our pizzas then sure a "decent fight" will occur. I expect us to crush you easily (;

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

To put this situation in perspective the green team fighting the purple team could be compared to the purple team fighting mains.

No flame intended just a comparison of levels.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Interested how this will fare with a 1 def cap. In all honesty, with a 20-30 def cap, O+EF would have this, ever since the amazing opts EF gained in the week I went away.

In a 1 def cap, it could go either way. I for one will be there and will have fun, no matter the outcome.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011