Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

M + Nme vs O + Ef

Inu

A really cool war  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Green clans
    • Purple clans

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think NME + Malice will mainly cause of NME org, but I like to see Outrage beat two clans.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

EF beat NME in a prep today

and Outrage stomped some randoms in a prep....

Purple will be victorious :D

After NME's performance in the last round against EF severely outleveled, I honestly can't see how we can lose this!

We fought the entire fight at your portal, and came back down by 20, #champs

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

After NME's performance in the last round against EF severely outleveled, I honestly can't see how we can lose this!

Had fun today at the prep, good fight. Last round was fun, best out of 100 in turret, fighting at your portal, was challenging, but we managed. Good fight today lad.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Was fun at the prep today NME too bad you stayed so close to your portal,

Very disrespectful how you wouldn't say "gf ef" at the end.

on topic : love the gfx malice you guys always amaze me :)

cghiz.png

Click my signature

The disrespect wasn't us not saying good fight. You flamed us for no apparent reason throughout the prep so we didn't say good fight. If you want a nice comment from us at the end then don't **** us off throughout the whole fight itself.

Last clan to do that was BV and look what happened to them.

4Fdyf.png

The disrespect wasn't us not saying good fight. You flamed us for no apparent reason throughout the prep so we didn't say good fight. If you want a nice comment from us at the end then don't **** us off throughout the whole fight itself.

Last clan to do that was BV and look what happened to them.

No one flamed you silly boy, you lost the prep your feelings were upset so you had a lil hissy fit, just a prep big boh.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Srsly, this is why i left ef. U get 3 members to come over here and flame nme, while talking sht and trolling on a nice topic. Honestly, u can see everyones just jokin around and saying yheir choices and presenting gfx. But ef has x thebrid a d eugene to come troll for pc, with trile hippy and trent saying consecjtively: down bv 20 owned u". U guys shud be ashamed to be down by 20. U have a shtload of kids with 20 and 30 defence, while outleveling nme by so much. Ur tarting to become like bv. When u were slumpin and needed numbers, u literally accepted every app on ur site. Dont turn into the next bv. History repeats itself lol.

i dont need a signature

Srsly, this is why i left ef. U get 3 members to come over here and flame nme, while talking sht and trolling on a nice topic. Honestly, u can see everyones just jokin around and saying yheir choices and presenting gfx. But ef has x thebrid a d eugene to come troll for pc, with trile hippy and trent saying consecjtively: down bv 20 owned u". U guys shud be ashamed to be down by 20. U have a shtload of kids with 20 and 30 defence, while outleveling nme by so much. Ur tarting to become like bv. When u were slumpin and needed numbers, u literally accepted every app on ur site. Dont turn into the next bv. History repeats itself lol.

Lol what the hell is this kid talking about ^. Soulshock, don't forget, you came from BV and you are only 9 years old. The advantage and disadvantage are obvious. The clan members from EF and M were just expressing themself. And what do you mean "down bv 20 owned u"? Why should we be ashamed to be down by 20 when fighting a amazing organization clan like NME themself? It's like fighting a HPC but them using their baby pures.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com