Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR vs. CP F2p Prep & F2p PCL

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ready for 2moro hope its matched. With you beating tlp/cp/eop shows you guys are gonna go out with a bang 2moro if its matched ops gl

Its a fullout, not a prep. Won't be matched.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

ready for 2moro hope its matched. With you beating tlp/cp/eop shows you guys are gonna go out with a bang 2moro if its matched ops gl

Its a fullout, not a prep. Won't be matched.

I hope the numbers are even because I am confident as well.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

nice job ir we wanted to get a matched fight with you but you didnt want one =[

The **** lmao...not the case. We sat from 53 to 48 and your leaders said keep a +2.

Good try though and respect

no after that fight we wanted to get a rematch matched or even just a rematch with you having +2 o well its w/e. and nice job owning eop

I wanted a fight after one of our Eop fights but you guys had ended. :confused:

Maybe you shouldn't say you'll fight us again and then do 3 fights vs EOP. Was a +4 advantage but we told you to keep the opt avantage so idc lol. I saw the first fight vs EOP and looks like you smashed them. Idiots not knowing where loading screens are.

nice job ir we wanted to get a matched fight with you but you didnt want one =[

The **** lmao...not the case. We sat from 53 to 48 and your leaders said keep a +2.

Good try though and respect

no after that fight we wanted to get a rematch matched or even just a rematch with you having +2 o well its w/e. and nice job owning eop

I wanted a fight after one of our Eop fights but you guys had ended. :confused:

Maybe you shouldn't say you'll fight us again and then do 3 fights vs EOP. Was a +4 advantage but we told you to keep the opt avantage so idc lol. I saw the first fight vs EOP and looks like you smashed them. Idiots not knowing where loading screens are.

Nah we looked for you but you had just challenged Z. We aren't flaming it was an off fight you guys had a ****** start we understand. Respect and thank you for the practice and support.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

There goes Evan flaming again...

Man I knew I should've took that admin job of PW..

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

R3v got his net sht on and Evo ran into you guys while before we rushed, but I think we did great down by 4, good job vs EoP, beat them twice? lmao.

Stepping it up, good luck in your fullout.

That makes Evo an idiot, should probably demote him for trying to be a hero. You can't say you were down by 4 though because he was basically our first pile, as you guys rushed in right as we finished him off.

We did a great job winning with only having 2 people on the clan with the highest stat averages out of any and having many years of experience.

He should definitely be demoted from the "Elder" retired rank for looking where you are,

but like I said we did a hell of a job outnumbered by 4, it's hard outnumbered by that many no matter who or where it is but we nearly brought it back. Good fight and hopefully we can have a matched opts prep sometime. :whistling:

Yeah Evo is always the one saying "**** tank" "**** kids" when he would talk to the new TLP apps...the **** was he thinking running in like that

He didn't run into you out of pure nonsense and stupidity, lol, he was just trying to see where you guys were and you happen to be not too far from where we were actually standing.

ITT: TLP flaming the **** out of eop for losing to IR, then they die to them.

Were good fights IR, you improved alot. Looking forward to more fights.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Great job guys was fun,

AND

GREAT job on smackin zenith in the fullout!

Ex-Founder of Undisputed!
Ex-Council of DeFiance!
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Ex-Member of Hysteria!
Ex Founder/Leader of Audacity!
Ex-Officer of Tribulation!
DeFiance