Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Lean Mean Purple Killing Machines

Scotts Law

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We really excel in the wildy, and proved that with our superior organisation and mobility we can stand toe to toe with clans that have huge level advantages over us.

Organization*

Yes, having 39 vs 19 really proves your superior organization* vs clans that have HUGE level advantages over you. I'm sure the extra 20 people didn't matter :rolleyes:

Gj on your pull.

Gj making up those opts, and even hinting that TH's organization can come close to comparing with NME's.

Completely laughable.

Those opts aren't made up. We had 19 and our organization is better than yours.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

We really excel in the wildy, and proved that with our superior organisation and mobility we can stand toe to toe with clans that have huge level advantages over us.

Organization*

Yes, having 39 vs 19 really proves your superior organization* vs clans that have HUGE level advantages over you. I'm sure the extra 20 people didn't matter :rolleyes:

Gj on your pull.

Nice narrow minded view of the world by calling someone up on a spelling that isn't universally used, can't really expect much from someone who begins their entire counter argument with a spelling correction

I'm fairly sure there were about 150 pures coming and going during the fight (Not including TLP), so yeah it does show organisation when my clan managed to not drop below 20 people for the better part of 40 minutes, with no food or prayer, and after clearing TH once before it all kicked off

GJ on your... oh wait.

Follow the trend of the other TH members on this topic and tell us how good of a trip we had and that you'll see us next week

You sure showed me! Gj on your trip, c u next tuesday :D

craig_sig_finished.gif

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Gj making up those opts, and even hinting that TH's organization can come close to comparing with NME's.

Completely laughable.

Yes, you sure proved that these past few weeks!

[iDK if you can tell or not but that was sarcasm, thought I'd point that out for you because your clan seems to have quite a lot of blunt tools in the toolbox, the probability is that you're one of them].

4Fdyf.png

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Not everyone is an ignorant American you know.

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Nice narrow minded view of the world by calling someone up on a spelling that isn't universally used, can't really expect much from someone who begins their entire counter argument with a spelling correction

I'm fairly sure there were about 150 pures coming and going during the fight (Not including TLP), so yeah it does show organisation when my clan managed to not drop below 20 people for the better part of 40 minutes, with no food or prayer, and after clearing TH once before it all kicked off

GJ on your... oh wait.

Follow the trend of the other TH members on this topic and tell us how good of a trip we had and that you'll see us next week

Your clan was cleared mulitple times, quit lying, watch the last 40ish seconds of either of our vids that shows 100% proof of 26 EF members running a train through 30+ NME, sliced through like butter and pushed you west about 7 mini maps, thanks for the action.

Cya friday

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Completely laughable.

[iDK if you can tell or not but that was sarcasm, thought I'd point that out for you because your clan seems to have quite a lot of blunt tools in the toolbox, the probability is that you're one of them].

Oh dear lord. Your comma usage is killing me.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Your clan was cleared mulitple times, quit lying, watch the last 40ish seconds of either of our vids that shows 100% proof of 26 EF members running a train through 30+ NME, sliced through like butter and pushed you west about 7 mini maps, thanks for the action.

Cya friday

You do know we ran and logged out because TLP were targetting us and malice? And also having you guys around, making it a 2v4 basicly so obviously we were going to run and log. So no, you never cleared us (sorry to burst your bubble). We always had 20ish ingame untill we logged because of TLP. So no not 100% proof I'm afraid :(!

Friday will proof nothing lol. It's clanwars >.< But yup, see you on friday! Thanks for the bumbs TH and Ef members!

heartline8.gif

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Completely laughable.

Talking out of your ass again. I'm done waste of time dealing with toddlers.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

Lmao this topic is epic. Feels like the old days, IVPs destruction of words, drama and clans making the wrong moves. Yeah. Can't wait to be back.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Completely laughable.

Oh yes, two commas too much for your feeble mind to comprehend. Let me try at this grammar nazi game:

Both of your sentences should be ended with exclamation marks as they are indicating strong feelings.

You don't want to start this with me; just a warning.

4Fdyf.png

110813172357.png

I feel honored lol

We peaked at 25 and during our fight we probably had around 22. Nice job Enemy.

And you might wanna fix it, as you and Malice were teamed up for most of the fight against TH + EF

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Completely laughable.

Oh yes, two commas too much for your feeble mind to comprehend. Let me try at this grammar nazi game:

Both of your sentences should be ended with exclamation marks as they are indicating strong feelings.

How long did it take you to type this reply? Did you spell check the entire post before hand? OHhHHHHH and if they were strong feelings I would have inserted an exclamation mark. :teehee:

craig_sig_finished.gif

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Completely laughable.

How long did it take you to type this reply? Did you spell check the entire post before hand? OHhHHHHH and if they were strong feelings I would have inserted an exclamation mark. :teehee:

The word killing automatically denotes a strong feeling from the user, whether it be exaggerated or not. The term "oh dear lord" is not a simple sentence, but is infact an exclamation hense the proper use of an exclamation mark.

A-Grade English student my whole life, quit whilst you're only this far behind.

4Fdyf.png

Organization*

Gj on your pull.

Completely laughable.

The word killing automatically denotes a strong feeling from the user, whether it be exaggerated or not. The term "oh dear lord" is not a simple sentence, but is infact an exclamation hense the proper use of an exclamation mark.

A-Grade English student my whole life, quit whilst you're only this far behind.

Hence* and infact is in fact two words.

craig_sig_finished.gif