Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Lean Mean Purple Killing Machines

Scotts Law

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence* and infact is in fact two words.

I'm sorry about my literary skills are lacking at such a late time for me, but the whole point of the post still stands. Care to dignify it with a response? Or would you like to just click that inviting red x in the top right-hand corner of the screen?

4Fdyf.png

I'm sorry about my literary skills are lacking at such a late time for me, but the whole point of the post still stands. Care to dignify it with a response? Or would you like to just click that inviting red x in the top right-hand corner of the screen?

Idk let's hit 10 pages first and see where that takes us.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Fine by me!

4Fdyf.png

Fine by me!

We have to be close by now..

craig_sig_finished.gif

dr cake town stop be4 u got humiliated ok just sayin

Alright :thumbsup:

Dr Cake Town won.

You lost.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

dr cake town stop be4 u got humiliated ok just sayin

Alright :thumbsup:

Dr Cake Town won.

You lost.

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate the admittance that your clan got pushed around by us on Saturday :)

4Fdyf.png

(21:33:57) <@Prateek> 10 pages strong man

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Are you ******* kidding me? These are lvl 50s,60s, and some 70s merking MPC's...They don't need levels since they obviously still do work.

All you need are numbers ;)

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

lalalae.png

tehe.

Kinda of like the fight we lost to TH when they claimed they only lost three people except we have proof. And we stepped up and fought them outnumbered and out leveled.

th :(

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png