Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Speed Tag #1 (Vid)

Aidan

Beginning Stock

My deviantART

My youTube

With my last piece ("The Daydreamer") and a few others, people asked me to make tutorials on depth via C4D, I got carried away and just did a speed tag anyway. However, in the video: it does show how I create depth via C4D along with a few other things I do.

Real Time Elapsed:

18:45

Product -

AU7tT.png

Video -

-- You will be seeing more speed tagging by me in near future --

Retired March 2012

Even though you say i'm one of the "better Artists" in the Pure Warfare community, i honestly learnt so damn much from this video.

I've got a new meaning and use for patterns now; and learnt that Photoshop/AdobeCreativeSuite5 absolutely poopies :lol: on GIMP.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Even though you say i'm one of the "better Artists" in the Pure Warfare community, i honestly learnt so damn much from this video.

I've got a new meaning and use for patterns now; and learnt that Photoshop/AdobeCreativeSuite5 absolutely poopies :lol: on GIMP.

1. You are definately one of the best artists in this little graphic community we've got goin on here.

2. Every artist has a different way of going around things, you just saw mine - if this situation were reversed it would be no different. Every artist has something to learn from the next artist.

3. Glad you have a new meaning for patterns. Whatever that means XD

4. Fireworks or die

Retired March 2012

1. You are definately one of the best artists in this little graphic community we've got goin on here.

2. Every artist has a different way of going around things, you just saw mine - if this situation were reversed it would be no different. Every artist has something to learn from the next artist.

4. Fireworks or die

New meaning as in, a new way of knowing how to use them. I'd never thought of using them as a "Smudge" type effect. It looks siiiickk in the signature/piece you made. :)

&ILLLLY :)

Keep it up; i want more video tutorials; YouTube Lacks really HQ Tutorials; likes these :)

This was sex. nuff said <3

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

4. Fireworks or die

New meaning as in, a new way of knowing how to use them. I'd never thought of using them as a "Smudge" type effect. It looks siiiickk in the signature/piece you made. :)

&ILLLLY :)

Keep it up; i want more video tutorials; YouTube Lacks really HQ Tutorials; likes these :)

This was sex. nuff said <3

Ah, ye ;o

:D Thanks!

+ You will definately see more of these type of videos popping up. I really did enjoy making this one, so why not make more? :)

Retired March 2012

Very nice and thank you. I saw a similar style to what I do but I learnt what I had to learn. I didn't really touch the blur tool so will be doing that and also the lighting too. Will improve on that. Looks great Aidan and keep them coming, will sub later.

One other thing, you have a lot of good resources. The one I you posted on here was brilliant. If you know some other good resources or where I can get them from it will be appreciated. (:

Also when you finish your product, just show it for 5 seconds at the end like a picture.

Very nice and thank you. I saw a similar style to what I do but I learnt what I had to learn. I didn't really touch the blur tool so will be doing that and also the lighting too. Will improve on that. Looks great Aidan and keep them coming, will sub later.

One other thing, you have a lot of good resources. The one I you posted on here was brilliant. If you know some other good resources or where I can get them from it will be appreciated. (:

Also when you finish your product, just show it for 5 seconds at the end like a picture.

I use the blur, sharpen, darken & eraser filters/tools the most. I'm thinking about putting together another resource pack as I have found some more really good resources that I want to share :)

AHH! I was totally thinking about that when I was editting the video that I had to add it and I totally forgot >.< Ohwell. You'll definately see it in #2 :P

Retired March 2012