Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I'm going to make this clear.

Omni

Since I'm going to be coming back for a few days, in a few days, if I see anyone getting out of hand on weekend topics, I'm going to instan-suspend you/ban you depending on your warn level and history. I took a look at some recent topics, and I'm not pleased at all. I know it's hard to hold back your little teen fingers from touching those keys to respond back on an internet argument over runescape, so I'll gladly help you. I'm pointing this basically at Z+IR.

There's your warning.

P.S. any try-hards on this topic alone will be sacrificed.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured this was pointed at TLP and EOP perhaps at first, I was about to say, they start the ****-talking, then refuse to fight us on weekends, and instead just flame us on our topics...if clans would speak their actions in the wilderness, instead of hiding and just speaking their action on forums, this community would see alot less flame, some clans are just *******.

I agree though, should go for every clan. Someone should change PCR rules aswell, so clans can't mass up 2000 people on their memberlist before a war....im sure less flame would come out of it in the long run.

Cheers. My input has been said, may have sounded a lil harsh but eh, what can ya do.

thekingu.png

Isn't it, posting IRL pictures on this site, a ban or something? I don't understand why people think its funny to tie IRL with this game. But thanks for the heads up.

this

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Isn't it, posting IRL pictures on this site, a ban or something? I don't understand why people think its funny to tie IRL with this game. But thanks for the heads up.

It's either a warning or suspension, down to the discretion of the Moderator.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Yeah Zenith members really need to get in line, I thought maybe our dismantling of them on Saturday would teach them a lesson but apparently not.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

It's either a warning or suspension, down to the discretion of the Moderator.

i already pmed you about it

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I think you're missing the point... We need to stop this flaming and have fun with our clans. It is difficult when many clans lie about certain things, but some clans need to just move on, y'know? Let's stop the flame guys, here and now! ^_^

jlVG2.png

I think you're missing the point... We need to stop this flaming and have fun with our clans. It is difficult when many clans lie about certain things, but some clans need to just move on, y'know? Let's stop the flame guys, here and now! ^_^

Its really hard to take you serious with your sig.. But I do agree.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png