Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question

blue

Did you like BH pking where there was only like 5 worlds or the new Wildy we use today.

Personally I am starting to like old BH because people could just scout to get a clans Location, Now it HAS to be spy's and leak's and it makes it harder for clan leaders and lets face it way more crashing.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I'm actualyl starting to miss sooo many aspects of the pvp world pking...

And yh I agree, back then you were bound to run into someone, whereas nowadays if you don't have a spy, you're pretty much odne for.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Simple solution:

A PK Trip: The idea of this is to PK. Wander around bigger worlds, kill mains and random teams. This is PKing.

Warring: Contact a clan and ask for a war. If you're looking for other clans, just ask them?

I don't understand the problem. Back in my clanning days with TGG, our PK trips would literally be slaughtering everyone in the wilderness instead of spending hours hunting a clan, hopping every 2 minutes, etc. We had a blast. If we wanted to war, we'd just ask for a war.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Totally different eras, pretty difficult to compare because of the different circumstances surrounding the two time periods

I did enjoy PvP worlds and I even said back then that if wildy was re-introduced or whatever people would moan because the action we were getting in them days was far more than at any other time in pure clanning history

Both have there positives and negatives, but I probably prefer it now because of the variety of fight locations and what not

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Simple solution:

A PK Trip: The idea of this is to PK. Wander around bigger worlds, kill mains and random teams. This is PKing.

Warring: Contact a clan and ask for a war. If you're looking for other clans, just ask them?

I don't understand the problem. Back in my clanning days with TGG, our PK trips would literally be slaughtering everyone in the wilderness instead of spending hours hunting a clan, hopping every 2 minutes, etc. We had a blast. If we wanted to war, we'd just ask for a war.

Runescape is more serious now

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I have to agree i liked the old Pvp/Bh era more.

Nowadays spying is a must for locations and it's hard fighting clans anywhere under lvl 15 wildy due to the combat level difference.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Simple solution:

Runescape is more serious now

man that would be perfect, kinda what CP did last week, we ran into a small main masser team and cleared them was really fun b4 we had to war another pure clan.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Prefer bh 100%

fights were much easier to get just by scouting. As long as there are no 'safe zones' in the wildy I would be happy with bh. Th number of pkers has gone down a lot so worlds specifically for pking wouldn't be a terrible thing.

Nowadays there are next to no mains and massers in the wildy...

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

The good thing about bh was obviously the easiness with which to get fights, but the disadvantage was that clans would sit in cw or sc forever. Another problem now is that P2P multi pking is pretty much dead, the only place you can ever find people above level 6 wild is when you run into a team of 1 itemers at 50 ports. I wish there was a way we could go back to 5-6 pking worlds per server, but keep those safe zones out of the wilderness.

And whoever above sugested we just ask clans for a run-in obviously hasn't lead a clan in the modern era lmfao.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Simple solution:

I have to disagree, especially when dealing with MPC and above.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Nowadays there are next to no mains and massers in the wildy...

No mains or massers? Have you set foot in w57?

There is one main clan in w57 and once you kill 10 of them it takes 30 mins for them to regroup. There are no pure Nasser clans over level 60-65...

And yeah I pk in w57 all the time and I'm ranked in a few ccs.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

to tell you the truth, don't even give a **** any more. This game is such ****...never will get better.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Simple solution:

You rarely play, so you don't understand how it is now. There just aren't enough pkers in the wild anymore to realistically do that. In the old wild, there would be people pking in pretty much every world if the time of day was right. Now, you pretty much have to go to a theme world to see people. It was more fun back then, but I don't see it ever being the same.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I loved PvP worlds with small teams back when Negative was still in it's baby shoes. I wouldn't mind to regain those memories.

Did not enjoy BH worlds. They pretty much made people care too much about Loot and made PKing a skill. Can't beat someone? Log out, team or run around all day flaming.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011