Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Fatality F2P (2-1)

P0ke N Die

Gf FI Was a fun prep, piling me in the last round ****** you guys over lol dragged like 12 of your ppl 3 mini maps away which got us the win :thumbsup:

@ EF our second round started with some stupid moves but we brought it back outopted by 5 lol :P v nice.

@IR Keep on raging, free bumps for our topic, keep on raging if you want your staffboards leaked LOL

qOY7v.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO'S NEXT? EHM Tlp,Eop,Foe,MM?

We want to see where we are in matched opts, what our niveau is. pm [CT]Nurse or [CT]P0ke_N_Die2 / [CT]P0ke`Away for a f2p prep :thumbsup:

rly?

8-0 win streak atm :whistling: :ninja:

qOY7v.png

I know right, even when we beat renown clans like EOP and TLP at PCL we weren't dumb enough to say something so foolish lol.

You tied with EoP, and beat TLP up by 3, as you refuse to count Evo as 4.

Your cockiness is really starting to annoy me, good luck this Wednesday. :whistling:

I know right, even when we beat renown clans like EOP and TLP at PCL we weren't dumb enough to say something so foolish lol.

Your cockiness is really starting to annoy me, good luck this Wednesday. :whistling:

lol'd my moneys on TLP, inb4they 3-0 ir lele

qOY7v.png

Being down by 3 when the opts of the fight is reaching the 50s is no excuse, you lost, deal with it and move on.

Getting back on topic, Gj CT

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

lol'd my moneys on TLP, inb4they 3-0 ir lele

When do you ever prep TLP? Let alone fight them.

Being down by 3 when the opts of the fight is reaching the 50s is no excuse, you lost, deal with it and move on.

I don't know who you are, nor do I care, but your lack of knowledge amuses me, the less opts the fight actually is, the harder it is to come back from being outnumbered, it's a shame you had to make such a stupid remark on something you knew nothing about. :confused:

I don't know who you are, nor do I care, but your lack of knowledge amuses me, the less opts the fight actually is, the harder it is to come back from being outnumbered, it's a shame you had to make such a stupid remark on something you knew nothing about. :confused:

lol at this guy talking as if hes someone important or relevant :\

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png