Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ROLLY Searching for a new home

ROLLY

STATS:

110817135845.png

COMBAT LEVEL:

110817143422.png

Sup guys, I'm ROLLY, From hawaii, loves playing Basketball, and hanging at the beach with friends. I'm looking for a new home with friendly community and good ranks. I was in EF but i left (RANK PROBLEM)

Basically i'm looking for a clan that is active in mini's especially F2P, because im a F2P FREAK :D.

join zenith bro

Alot of ex-ef you might know activity community preps weekly F2p/p2p

strong leadership active site would be nice to see you check it out.

Maybe not as good @ 5v5 F2p minis like that EF unit you where in but we do like 10v10's f2p alot so its good =]

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

STATS:

110817135845.png

COMBAT LEVEL:

110817143422.png

Sup guys, I'm ROLLY, From hawaii, loves playing Basketball, and hanging at the beach with friends. I'm looking for a new home with friendly community and good ranks. I was in EF but i left (RANK PROBLEM)

Basically i'm looking for a clan that is active in mini's especially F2P, because im a F2P FREAK :D.

Hey Rolly I have a best friend from Hawaii her name is Esther! Anyway if you want a friendly community with active and good ranks come check out The Hatred at www.th-rs.com or #the_hatred in irc. We're an extremely close community and F2P is our thang, I think it would be a great fit for you!

craig_sig_finished.gif