Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Massacre Vs Control

Carns

GJ for getting us down to 9 people on one round but...

The round you won, half of us were in troll gear using dragon longswords and granite mauls, some of us weren't even wearing armour and yet you only just beat us. If that's the kind of win that CT want to be happy with go ahead, be my guest, but it doesn't really show that you made it hard for us at all. In additition to the fact we were pretty much all in troll gear, Teamspeak was unmuted the last round so we had people calling random piles and a bunch of kids laughing. You won the round that wasn't taken seriously at all, thanks for the prep though.

Kusic.png

GJ for getting us down to 9 people on one round but...

The round you won, half of us were in troll gear using dragon longswords and granite mauls, some of us weren't even wearing armour and yet you only just beat us. If that's the kind of win that CT want to be happy with go ahead, be my guest, but it doesn't really show that you made it hard for us at all. In additition to the fact we were pretty much all in troll gear, Teamspeak was unmuted the last round so we had people calling random piles and a bunch of kids laughing. You won the round that wasn't taken seriously at all, thanks for the prep though.

Sure Sure. be happy on winning a matched opts prep when all our p2pers arn't there. what happends when we fight you in the wild? after 3 times of returning you start 1iteming, we all know who is the better clan.

#zuluz if mad

qOY7v.png

hey you did a prep without curses and sum

I was facedesking that entire video. Seems CT was close to beating you guys anyways. Lol.

You should work on calling then prep actual p2p clans.

if i need advice ill ask someone worthy ty for your input though

David is more experienced then your entire staff put together, I don't see why you get cocky when beating an F2P clan in a P2P prep. Just the thought that you were thinking you could of even competed with us in a prep when we were open saddens me.

Gratz on your win though.

1def all off yet their was a kid with tyrus helm or w.e the **** its called. pretty sure u need 5def for that :S

On behalf of me and the other 3 members who used Tyras helms to our obvious advantage to win the prep due to the fact their offensive bonuses are so high : <[CI]RuneScript> *** [ ITEM STATS ]: Tyras helm: [Attack] Stab: 0 | Slash: 0 | Crush: 0 | Magic: -6 | Range: -2 . I apologise. :(

Kusic.png