Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs FOE [F2P PREP/3-0]

Milky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we wear mith/addy lol, only def bonus, and pures are made for the offensive.

Either way, ty 4 prep, cya @ the p2p prep

Thank you so very much for that comment.

There is no ******* excuse for addy in f2p and you all know it <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

for all the confused people or people making assumptions and arguments on my clans behalf.

When we made the decision to allow turmoil we did it for that reason exactly, turmoil. As a leadership we take no pleasure in using defence as an 'advantage' and in my honest opinion is do not see it as one.

I work with my members to train them in preps and in the wild to use monk robes to the maximum as i believe a person who knows how to utilize their extra long run and prayer is a much more useful warrer than a fat main walking around in heavy armour.

It is rare to find a foe member these days in mith and u will never see one fight in addy as addy is outright banned lol, its quite simple clans can flame and say we are mains blah blah but we are still strong to our founding principles of being all about the offensive.

Eop wear addy in the wild and we roll them in the wild plenty of times (no offense) so no excuses why we couldnt do it here... we were beaten by the stronger clan on the day lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

Well done EoP.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

for all the confused people or people making assumptions and arguments on my clans behalf.

When we made the decision to allow turmoil we did it for that reason exactly, turmoil. As a leadership we take no pleasure in using defence as an 'advantage' and in my honest opinion is do not see it as one.

I work with my members to train them in preps and in the wild to use monk robes to the maximum as i believe a person who knows how to utilize their extra long run and prayer is a much more useful warrer than a fat main walking around in heavy armour.

It is rare to find a foe member these days in mith and u will never see one fight in addy as addy is outright banned lol, its quite simple clans can flame and say we are mains blah blah but we are still strong to our founding principles of being all about the offensive.

Eop wear addy in the wild and we roll them in the wild plenty of times (no offense) so no excuses why we couldnt do it here... we were beaten by the stronger clan on the day lol.

Well said. :thumbsup:

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Amen.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage