Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outbreak: The Final Chapter

Rangepoonpkr

Since noone reads Team Discussion I am posting it here.

I decided to make this video since we never had an appropriate closing video and our one year anniversary is also coming up.

Sorry about the video Quality, It was my first edit and im still learning. Make sure to watch it in 720p

p2p20v20pure.png

Great working putting this vid together man, Outbreak was heaps of fun :)

ps. wow > maplestory

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Rip. :[

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

R.I.P.

I can honestly say that being a part of Outbreak was probably my best expierence on Runescape, aside from being in Crimson Project. We were more then a team, honestly we were a family. We always had fun, where it was making flabby call and say "Harry Pottuh" or just listening to Rich rage and call us ****, even though we all knew we were probably the #1 Clan Wars Team. It was an honour to be in Outbreak, I learned alot. We had some great times, and I guess its always best to end on a high note.

Rangep00npkr: You're ******* awesome man. It was great to of been part of OB with you.

Timz: You're the one who recruited me :P Thanks man.

Rich: Even though I hate you for closing Outbreak to play Maplestory, you were always a beast of a caller. Great leader.

Jonsgotswag: Rofl, what can I say? Can you please explain a DDOS to me?? Can you fry waffles? lmao. Probably my best friend I met in Outbreak. Great times my man.

Flabby: You're pretty much a god. We always knew that if you mini'd with us you'd spec at least 2 kids out. Count to 3 for me bro :P

Dave: Great rank, chill guy. Had some good times didn't we bro?

DMX: Ahaha. Love you man.

Andrew: You're ******* awesome.

Stre: Glad you joined with me man.

I know I left some people out, but I could keep on going all day.

Thank you to our ranks for helping us accomplish what we did, and thank you to our members for ******* **** up on a daily basis.

Outbreak #1.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Did #team-np close yet? They've been open for some time now huh..

OT; RIP

we still open...

@Rangep00n

Outbreak and team np had a crazy mini rivalry between you guys and i remember the ovls u guys had

npbnw.png
61207262.png

Outbreak was definatly highlight of my runescape career all the way back from 2002. nothing will probably change it, not even havoc or being fatality for 2.5 years isn't even close the fun i got from those 6-7 months i was outbreak. definatly #1 team that ever stepped into the grounds of clw, that 2v3 vs foe was highlight of my personal outbreak experience (hehehhehhehheh).

miss ya'll and i wait for outbreak to reopen because i know one day we will be ******** on everyone again :)

smartestmember.jpg