Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrageous Force vs MNM - F2P Fullout [3-0]

Austin-Pulled

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Outrage definitely carried this fight by the looks of it. Congrats to all clan though, looks like everyone had fun. Hopefully idiot kids didn't flame too much.

Looking forward to more action tomorrow fellas. Hopefully EF will actually fight like men this weekend instead of running from everything that's Green.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Ownage Milk definately talks out of his ass and has no idea what he is talking about :D

I guess that means you won't try to set up fake run-ins this weekend then. That's good news, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow then.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

They shouldn't have sat. From the keyboard of a NME staff member, why should someone have to handicap themselves for pulling more people. DADUM

I'm glad you guys had a clean fight on both sides (apart from one person in mithril which really doesn't make a difference). Both sides were composed of good clans, good job to both sides for the impressive pulls.

You just keep tryin, you lilguy you! :rolleyes:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Foeop v MMTLP :/

If only they had a 200 slot friends chat, would be intense :D

Just same team capes, us and foe are down to do it, no word from mm or tlp though.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

sad people thinking ef is small as$ clan. ef peaked 44 on its own. and im sorry but. ef owns malice and nme matched.

im sorry but Yousif is not my type of caller. ef and outrage, we did just as equal. it was not single handed.

gj outrageous force.

maybe get malice to pull more than 25+.

was fun.

exiled force

Looks fun ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Was a good fight and very enjoyable. EF needs to start treating this GAME as a GAME and calm down with their useless flame. Other than that was a good fight and on the day we were defeated. See you guys tomorrow. Also EF should introduce an IQ requirement cause many of your members are just disgraceful.

Good job Outrage + EF.

joelson.png

Y5whU.png

Gj Outrage and Exiled Force but nonetheless Mnm did good job also.

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th