Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bigguys killing Lilguys

Solo

eop accepting anyone? even idiots with 5 quests?

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurer...me=erupted+soul

His level 102 was hacked by a CP member, then his backup pure was hacked by a CP member 2 weeks later, so now this is the 3rd account and its still in progress, so yes when someone has been in EoP for 6 months and they get hacked twice we'll allow their account that meets reqs to come without all the questing done.

Kinda like when your leader like m0nk was hacked, except he didn't have other accounts so Fi let him lead your trip in full rune.

Another topic full of BS. Guess you gotta keep your +1's happy some how.

How is it full of BS, the video supports everything.

We easily smacked you twice, seeing as you pulled 55/80 sign ups and stood around in multi waiting to get hit. How about you improve your clan before criticizing mine for knocking the stuffing out of yours :tito:

I wasn't there big boy. But i know your topic is full of ****. We didn't have 80 sign ups i know why you say that though got to keep your momentum going somehow. Every one of your topics is full of lies to try and give your members a morale boost but like i said in my previous statement you have to keep your +1s happy somehow.

Fi always manages to find its way into any of your topics even without fighting you. I guess you have to keep the momentum up somehow as i stated before. Then why the big obsession? L. Silly boy.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I recall Fi rushed us at sperm hill. I mean if you were at the trip and don\'t remember that you must have downs or something. But if you don\'t consider that a 1v1 fight then I guess Fatality is just getting worse and worse by the day. Aswell as for MM we rushed them at BH steps... you know what just watch our video.

I wasn't at the trip but from the vid and pictures it's quite obvious that you left the battlefield when the fight was crashed by MM, no?

128250368099.gif

If you weren't there Flash Cutter, then why are you trying to argue when we have 100 pics and like 2 or 3 videos to prove it. I understand you hate EOP, but it's only because our clan has been doing exceedingly well lately unlike yours, worry about your own clan instead of worrying so much about others and maybe you will actually get somewhere without the assistance of charles or james. ;)

Once again gl to everyboth in P2P today. :)

thekingu.png

We heard Fatality were standing around in multi for once so we charged them at the hill north of sperm. Both clans had a **** load of addy meaning we sat there for ages with hardly anyone dying, however we refocused on one side of sperm and started dropping piles. Soon Fatality started hill hopping every 30 seconds and doing god knows what, not really attacking just making everyone run around. It became obvious that they were stalling and we heard MM were running up from chaos altar. We mopped up as many remaining Fi as we could and ran to single just before MM came in spamming "Off Fi".

^Truer words could not have been spoken.

FI got **** on, even with sign ups. That about wraps up this topic. :)

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Now we walked around in multi for about 15 minutes and no-one wanted to fight us. We heard from our many leaks that MM leaders were telling their members we were hiding next to FOE or something, so we just decided to run over and hit them in single to show them they were being lied too. Most of MM were screamed at to log out, but the lilguys who were too slow paid with their return sets.

Pure warfare-

III. No picture, NO PROOF.

After various accusations and arguement over people not having proof of their victories and such, we will no longer tolerate claims without any kind of evidence to back it up. To provide evidence, please post a video or picture proving what you've enclosed in the post, failure to do so will mean the post will be removed by a staff member.

110820142801.png

So how did you show MM that there leaders were lying to them? By standing right next to foe. Ok. Why hasn't a moderator deleted this thread yet? full of lies.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

L0L. We didn't fight FOE and we definitely weren't hiding next to them. We were hunting MM and we ran into FOE. That's why you can see people saying off of FOE. Like FI, MM and FI have an alliance and won't attack each other. However, we clearly went north to the gap, around, and rushed you all with FOE not even following us. Nice disinformation though. ;)

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

If you weren't there Flash Cutter, then why are you trying to argue when we have 100 pics and like 2 or 3 videos to prove it. I understand you hate EOP, but it's only because our clan has been doing exceedingly well lately unlike yours, worry about your own clan instead of worrying so much about others and maybe you will actually get somewhere without the assistance of charles or james. ;)

Once again gl to everyboth in P2P today. :)

rip flash cutter

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

L0L. We didn't fight FOE and we definitely weren't hiding next to them. We were hunting MM and we ran into FOE. That's why you can see people saying off of FOE. Like FI, MM and FI have an alliance and won't attack each other. However, we clearly went north to the gap, around, and rushed you all with FOE not even following us. Nice disinformation though. ;)

you can't even respond to this one, hes gone.

there is no fi mm alliance. Its just mm killing eop when there is fi on the field. if mm runs into fi, they will destroy them. Which has already happened.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

there is no fi mm alliance. Its just mm killing eop when there is fi on the field. if mm runs into fi, they will destroy them. Which has already happened.

110820192628.png

you're ex-mm, stop going to their trips.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

110820192628.png

so how does that mean there is an alliance? off green go for red. Did you not even watch the video gj

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

110820192628.png

so how does that mean there is an alliance? off green go for red. Did you not even watch the video gj

The video is from November 2010. Stupid troll.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

His level 102 was hacked by a CP member, then his backup pure was hacked by a CP member 2 weeks later, so now this is the 3rd account and its still in progress, so yes when someone has been in EoP for 6 months and they get hacked twice we'll allow their account that meets reqs to come without all the questing done.

Kinda like when your leader like m0nk was hacked, except he didn't have other accounts so Fi let him lead your trip in full rune.

We easily smacked you twice, seeing as you pulled 55/80 sign ups and stood around in multi waiting to get hit. How about you improve your clan before criticizing mine for knocking the stuffing out of yours :tito:

I wasn't there big boy. But i know your topic is full of ****. We didn't have 80 sign ups i know why you say that though got to keep your momentum going somehow. Every one of your topics is full of lies to try and give your members a morale boost but like i said in my previous statement you have to keep your +1s happy somehow.

Fi always manages to find its way into any of your topics even without fighting you. I guess you have to keep the momentum up somehow as i stated before. Then why the big obsession? L. Silly boy.

We've been beating Fi for the past year, we've been beating MM for the past couple months we don't need to lie but it looks like you do. It must be tough, you know fatality having there biggest pull of the year to a weekend (55 lol) and still getting rolled.

so much for no mm+fi alliance

2bad you both got raped LOL

lol'd

L0L. We didn't fight FOE and we definitely weren't hiding next to them. We were hunting MM and we ran into FOE. That's why you can see people saying off of FOE.

group:banned

wow kids with 35 def 85 str and 75 hp meet your reqs? Dam even after all these years still easy as hell to get into eop.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser