Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith F2P Trip | IR,NME,CT,FI,EF

blue

um...........................................

you have Zenith F2P on your title but a P2P mini war vs VH in the actual topic.

^ What Adrian said

Grow up Zenith. l0l

I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. That was a very very very very immature mistake. :confused:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for crashes, we were near and knew the location so just went for it. Good job on your trip and it seems you're recovering from the fullout loss very well.

Once again, GJ.

The fullout loss was nothing lol, was just IR who declared on us with +40 so the outcome was nothing but predictable.

IR getting smashed all weekend though, can't wait for todays P2P trip where I will make huge loot of my little indian buddy Hotkeying :dotfire:

J1FyQ.png

Haha.. sweet :rofl:

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Sorry for crashes, we were near and knew the location so just went for it. Good job on your trip and it seems you're recovering from the fullout loss very well.

Once again, GJ.

The fullout loss was nothing lol, was just IR who declared on us with +40 so the outcome was nothing but predictable.

IR getting smashed all weekend though, can't wait for todays P2P trip where I will make huge loot of my little indian buddy Hotkeying :dotfire:

<3 Larsii

was good trip :]

VJPhR.png

YDXgJ.png

BV was not with us lol, we changed our clan cloaks to red to avoid confusion in the cluster, we had about 30, and fought you guys off nicely, the only times we went to single was to avoid NME rerush/crashes, we were never cleared thanks for the fun cluster :D

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

To be fair in Nme was clearing u when EF was gone, until ctrl rushed, but you were heavily out op'd at that point,

I'd admit it but we were outnumbered to a 1:2 ratio and this was after we fought ef+bv's regroup 3 times..

I don't think anyone had prayer left and hardly any food :down:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

I was on a 13 hour car ride and couldn't make it D:

Looked like a good trip!

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg