Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Spanking Trip

-Toxine-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh im liking cp as of late and who cares if they got 30 def. yeah you can argue about whether or not it's pure but in the end it's gonna be a part of the pure community until runescape dies. so you might aswell start liking it.

2s1ry3n.jpg

110821085709.png

Nice vid 0:14

bring mains and u still fail

l000l at the main on the vid :D why use tunas on the main o nvm u cant afford lobsters because u get owned every trip and lose ur rune armour on ur mains

So you're going to start flames over a scout. Doesn't every clan use some sort of main as a scout?

And in the vid the fights at Corp while he parks the scout at graveyard. :S

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

So you're going to start flames over a scout. Doesn't every clan use some sort of main as a scout?

No pure clans use 3 lvl scouts not 100s with 99 def wearing rune and attacking pures

No pure clans use 3 lvl scouts not 100s with 99 def wearing rune and attacking pures

Well he's not skulled in the pic so idk

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

obv a newfag

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png