Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Promotions

Karl

Over the course of Pure Warfare's existance, our members have really given it their all, and so far it's been a great success with 650 members and 23,000 posts. That's quite an achievement if I may say so.

I'd just like to thank everyone for being active and making PW what it is, however, we still need to spread our awareness. So please, tell your clan members and help us to grow even further.

Anyway, that's enough of blabbing on, I'd just like to say that these members have stood out greatly and the truly deserve their ranks. No one on PW can brown nose for their ranks, I won't allow that. I simply choose people who I think will do good for the community and have helped out greatly.

Without further ado, I'd like to congratulate the following members:

CeeJay - You've been really active and you've posted some really good responses to the threads out there. Nothing but a benefit to this community, so well done, you've been given a trial for a moderator position.

Tyler - Well done Tyler, you've been an asset to the community. You've stood out among the rest of the people here and thus, you're a Senior Member, congratulations.

Ryan - You've been an active member, helped out and made useful posts, definitely a perfect candidate for a Senior Member.

If you haven't been chosen, don't despair, there will be more promotions in times to come!

However, I regret to announce that Iced Havoc, is being demoted. Iced was on a trial moderation position, and over the course of his trial, the administrators have made a collective decision that at this time, he is not fit for the position. This is nothing personal, just a decision made between the administrators. We need active moderators, people who will moderate the site as often as they can. Once you're more active, your position may be re-instated. Frewin, however, remains a moderator - keep in mind that he is on trial as well.

A big well done to everyone who has been promoted, keep it up guys.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to those selected - I'm very confident with our decisions. We've also got our eyes on a few other candidates, and promotions can happen at any time, so don't fret if you didn't make this list.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Why hello there, something was fishy when I saw this.

(16:01:38) <%PureWarfare> [LogIn] |Tyler| has logged in as Tyler. [senior Member]

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Grats guys on your promos!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

What a coincidence, I was going to ask to be demoted sometime this week :)

I just don't have time to be active now as I'm concentrating on Malice and real-life things.

That's fine, it's nothing personal, you're a cool guy. I understand if you have other things going on, but you should have let us know :P

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Why hello there, something was fishy when I saw this.

(16:01:38) <%PureWarfare> [LogIn] |Tyler| has logged in as Tyler. [senior Member]

Noob..

GG Cj <3

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

I am over the moon.

I will do you proud PW Admins.

Ceejay better mod better than me.

The pressure!

Omni, I think this will be just like Old Ascendency times! :)

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif