Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP P2P MIDWEEK

Dissy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure i saw yall teaming with mm

But ty for the one 1v1 at gap :P

That my friend is the propaganda your leaders feed you to keep your clan alive. If you see anywhere on your forums (I'm sure you will) that TLP needed MM to defeat EOP today, it's a flat out lie.

TLP is not a clan that teams with people, especially not against a clan like EOP.

yflame.

why were Mm and Yall off eachother and only piling us? O_o

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Thanks for the fight, we did fairly good considering we were getting 2v1'd by you and MM, it's a shame you guys left so early.

We stayed and cleared MM :)

We cleared you twice and you already started to return with no gear and dds's no thanks.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Hey Dissy you bring your own axe to return via cannoe in p2p?

Retard.

when you get as many kills as i do, the missclick on loot happens from time to time mate.

thanks for the loot champ :thumbsup:

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Ye you guys cleared us at gap lol, then we teleported to gdz went after EOP and cleared them 2-3 times. They kept teleporting in with mains/1 item. Made tayyab lose his maul, all in all gwas.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Dang I wish I had a midweek going when this happen.

Anyways, good job Tlp looks like everyone had some fun.

As we were ending someone said FOE might be going out. At first I was excited and almost wanted to remass and go back out, but then I realized it was probably just EOP calling them for help.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Ye you guys cleared us at gap lol, then we teleported to gdz went after EOP and cleared them 2-3 times. They kept teleporting in with mains/1 item. Made tayyab lose his maul, all in all gwas.

someone who can admitt a loss, it's why I love you richard m8

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

cant tell if your fishing or whether you are buying into this attempt of a friendship so they can lean on you whilst they get back on their feet.

either way its amusing times for me, but we need to talk steven

#TEAM-WALLI

cant tell if your fishing or whether you are buying into this attempt of a friendship so they can lean on you whilst they get back on their feet.

either way its amusing times for me, but we need to talk steven

you know where to find me baby cakes.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide