Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] No defense? No Problem!

Prateek

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol all you funny raging loosers forget that were playing a game. There are clans in it. There are going to be alliances. There are going to be crashes and misunderstandings. There are going to be ALL CAPES RAGES. Theres gonna be flames and lies..

But the point is, all of what happened there ALREADY happened. So wtf do you want to achieve by coming here (im speaking to all you ir,th and ef trolls) by saying all the lies you just made up rofl. The thing is done, I forgot who cleared who but that clan came out victorious. So?? I mean are you going to go to that clans topic of a saturday after-noon and start trolling because you cant accept the fact that your clan lost in a GAME. Its like loosing in S&D in call of duty. Why? Because they are both games.. Would you rage into your mic and start feeling worthless?

Let me say it once and for all so many of you "teens" acting 12 year olds figure out what happened:

Malice and Th were having a fight. We simply knew EF would of been in this world either to crash or to pick off returners/ wichever. Since Malice is one of our closest friends we opted to join the world ready to crash anytime if we ever saw EF rush into it. I guess we went a little too close (But anybody can say that we were not attacking them simply waiting for EF) because then EF rushed. While we were fighting them, IR rushed.

Thats the end. If TH cannot understand that we weren't gonna crash there fight if EF weren't there then I pity you for your ignorance and your :angry: over a GAME. Wich is what most of the clans out there cant understand.

Thanks for reading ^_^

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

What's the first picture say?

Selling reading glasses 2$

"NME is here"

(18:41:50) <@[NME]R0fl> !clan G H E N G E

(18:41:54) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: G H E N G E is in Exiled Force | Members: 53 | Average combat: 72.88/75.29 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/clanef :: http://clan-ef.com

Selling irc lessons 10m.

edit: was a very fun trip, thanks for the fights EF/Ir/Z and respect to O for fighting us outnumberd :)

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Lol all you funny raging loosers forget that were playing a game. There are clans in it. There are going to be alliances. There are going to be crashes and misunderstandings. There are going to be ALL CAPES RAGES. Theres gonna be flames and lies..

But the point is, all of what happened there ALREADY happened. So wtf do you want to achieve by coming here (im speaking to all you ir,th and ef trolls) by saying all the lies you just made up rofl. The thing is done, I forgot who cleared who but that clan came out victorious. So?? I mean are you going to go to that clans topic of a saturday after-noon and start trolling because you cant accept the fact that your clan lost in a GAME. Its like loosing in S&D in call of duty. Why? Because they are both games.. Would you rage into your mic and start feeling worthless?

Let me say it once and for all so many of you "teens" acting 12 year olds figure out what happened:

Malice and Th were having a fight. We simply knew EF would of been in this world either to crash or to pick off returners/ wichever. Since Malice is one of our closest friends we opted to join the world ready to crash anytime if we ever saw EF rush into it. I guess we went a little too close (But anybody can say that we were not attacking them simply waiting for EF) because then EF rushed. While we were fighting them, IR rushed.

Thats the end. If TH cannot understand that we weren't gonna crash there fight if EF weren't there then I pity you for your ignorance and your :angry: over a GAME. Wich is what most of the clans out there cant understand.

Thanks for reading ^_^

I think it was an honest mix-up on both sides. TH and M are fighting, NME and/or EF are there both assuming the other is going to crash, one of them rushes the other and another clan (IR) shows up and it turned to a cluster. Nothing more needs to be said.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

You guys dont accept turmoil ? :thumbsup:

Glad to see theres still hope for the pure world.

Keep up the ownage.

1-10 def actually

NME, only pure clan left. Shout out to my old TP bro's that are still going strong in NME

Fixed for you. Pure clans don't allow mith. :thumbsup:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

This is ******* pathetic.

Your friends form Malice told you we were teaming with EF?

We had a clean fight vs Malice, but CP hit them. We hopped and waiting for Malice. They came and we fought. All of the sudden, EF rushed in BECAUSE YOU CAME.

Dont try and play this game. Malice either called you, or you came trying to hit us. Unfortunately for you, IR cleared you.

Malice didn't, all we knew was that it was Malice vs TH and Ef being around the fight. Obviously we would hop and prevent a possible 2 vs 1, but we would only take action if Ef actually teamed with you guys (which sort of happend, but we decided to go for IR). We only saw like 3 TH capes and 3 minutes later like 20 Malice at vents. We didn't even get near.... Ef crashed... :thumbsup: And no we didn't get cleared by IR lol, we had 20~ in single because we had Ef, (you?) and IR on us. So no, not unfortunatly for us.

Thanks for the free bump though, highly appreciated!

This is how you dominate a conversation without raising the tone of your voice.

Be careful, she has a slipper.

and spelling errors;

OT: NME had a great trip, dominating in all environments.

IR was the only challenge we had, even though we were down 6 - 8 opts or around that mark.

Great topic, and lets keep it up boys.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

We had a clean fight vs Malice, but CP hit them. We hopped and waiting for Malice. They came and we fought. All of the sudden, EF rushed in BECAUSE YOU CAME.

Dont try and play this game. Malice either called you, or you came trying to hit us. Unfortunately for you, IR cleared you.

Malice didn't, all we knew was that it was Malice vs TH and Ef being around the fight. Obviously we would hop and prevent a possible 2 vs 1, but we would only take action if Ef actually teamed with you guys (which sort of happend, but we decided to go for IR). We only saw like 3 TH capes and 3 minutes later like 20 Malice at vents. We didn't even get near.... Ef crashed... :thumbsup: And no we didn't get cleared by IR lol, we had 20~ in single because we had Ef, (you?) and IR on us. So no, not unfortunatly for us.

and spelling errors;

IR was the only challenge we had, even though we were down 6 - 8 opts or around that mark

Sorry I'm not English.... You do know English is really hard for Dutch people? But I guess you don't have a clue. I'm sure you're also making spelling errors. :thumbsup: Thanks for the free bump!

heartline8.gif

and spelling errors;

IR was the only challenge we had, even though we were down 6 - 8 opts or around that mark

Sorry I'm not English.... You do know English is really hard for Dutch people? But I guess you don't have a clue. I'm sure you're also making spelling errors. :thumbsup: Thanks for the free bump!

hi mi name iz sandera n im dutch stupid n dun no english

OT:

Where to start. Oh yeah, didn't read, don't care.

and spelling errors;

OT:

Thank you for your input, :whistling:

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

and spelling errors;

OT:

oh, the irony in your sig :whistling:

th :(

As I said earlier, we don't crash clans really, other than ef and th.

ur so dumb lol

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg