Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] No defense? No Problem!

Prateek

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@cake town

i understand where you are coming from, but as poison has pointed out we had bigger fish to fry and didnt even think twice of crashing the TH/M fight, soon enough we'll be fighting MPC's week in week out.

Doesn't matter what you guys say on here lol (especially since I've been given a funny picture stating otherwise), if you come to our world when we are having a 1v1 fight we'll have an AC ready and we'll make sure our fight isn't crashed, even if it means stopping our fight in order to help deal with you guys(Or any other clan for that matter lol).

Your ac crashed you :mellow:

I've got a new idea. In the future we'll just hop to your world, not crash... and let the clan that's acing you crash the fight! Since that's what happend saturday.

Now get of our topic talking about the M vs Th fight which Ef crashed. It had nothing to with us so you might aswell stop wasting your time....

heartline8.gif

You guys dont accept turmoil ? :thumbsup:

Glad to see theres still hope for the pure world.

Keep up the ownage.

1-10 def actually

NME, only pure clan left. Shout out to my old TP bro's that are still going strong in NME

Fixed for you. Pure clans don't allow mith. :thumbsup:

i'm really really not sure if you're serious

I'm really not sure if you're seriously confused. Mithril isn't pure; consequently, pure clans don't allow mithril.

OT: Good job, Nme.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Again for clarification:

EF were waiting nearby our fight with Malice in the event that NME were likely to show up. The second NME logged into the world that TH and Malice were fighting in which also happened to be just North of where we were fighting EF warned us right away and the two of us re-grouped at mossies.

The Hatred stopped attacking Malice as soon as EF rushed in and went to regroup with them at moss giants.

TH and EF believed that NME had the intent to crash TH vs Malice if TH were to take the upper hand, so we wanted to be quick to group up and hit NME in order to prevent them from doing so, even if it meant abandoning our fight with Malice (which we did).

TL:DR, It was TH vs M, then it was TH+EF vs. NME vs. IR. I woudln't be surprised if EF killed a few Malice members but our intent and main goal was to prepare for what we believe was an inevitable NME crash. Whether or not NME publicly say they were not planning to crash is a non-factor, we wanted to be prepared for it and we were.

And we will continue to be prepared for it in the future weeks. Our goal is to have 1v1 fights but our top priority is to make sure that if our fight is in danger of being intercepted, we are accordingly prepared to be backed up by another clan to insure that any potential crashers are sent to Edgeville or sent running to single.

That's a really cool story you have there.

Funniest thing is we didn't crash a single fight of TH/EF this weekend yet EF crashed like 4 of ours.

Just cause you write a **** load trying to make it out as an innocent outcome doesn't mean you're right. In fact it's more likely that EF were there to hit Malice as TH would end up losing. Kind of like when EF hit NME vs TH as TH were losing to us a week or so ago.

th :(

Like I said lol, we wanted to take the offensive against an NME crash rather then waiting for you guys to actually rush in. You didn't crash us this weekend because we had AC's at all of our fights ready to team against you when ever you may have decided to show up. And we will continue to do so in the future.

I still don't get why EF hit TH vs M and spammed "Sorry th :("

???

Because we had to stop our 1v1 fight against Malice when we were winning in order to deal with you guys lol :P

Yet we didnt hit any Th so how did you "deal" with us... you make no sense, how about you just fight nme next week with a Clear fight sounds good to me cause we'll eat all that cake bro... ALL of it. :thumbsup:

EF+TH killed all the NME that IR had not yet killed. Only a few of your members saw us and juding by your early replies most thought it was only EF :P But we were there to being little beasties.

Yeah that's clearly true. EF+TH killed all of NME that IR didn't get.

That's why we had 32/40 people in single cause EF+TH are really good at killing us.

lmfao

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I demand at least this many pages on the malice topic

at least.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We weren't going to crash your fight get over yourself we have better things to do than clear you on saturdays. We've expanded quite a lot in the amount of time we've been open, if you want to actually have a rivalry with us again and have a chance at hitting us I'd suggest you try the same.

But you only crash us and Ef?????

By the time we got to that world we saw EF falling in on TH in single. That was as soon as we logged in so I wouldn't try playing that card.

We knew you were coming.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

Whoopsy, I'm back, and can't be assed quoting all EF and TH members saying NME crashed our fight. NME didn't crash anyone, and TH called EF. Simple as that.

And gonna link this one screenshot real quick for everyone saying Green lies.

But nice try Cakeforks.

110827222822.png

So glad I screened that. The picture is perfect. <3

Giving 10m to whoever can find a NME crasher or cape in that picture.

We saw the white dots rush in during our fight and was like oh ****, but then on our ts we got word that EF wasn't hitting us so we stopped, heard NME was in the same world and was going to crash us... we got ready for what we thought was going to be a 2v2.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Whoopsy, I'm back, and can't be assed quoting all EF and TH members saying NME crashed our fight. NME didn't crash anyone, and TH called EF. Simple as that.

But nice try Cakeforks.

110827222822.png

We saw the white dots rush in during our fight and was like oh ****, but then on our ts we got word that EF wasn't hitting us so we stopped, heard NME was in the same world and was going to crash us... we got ready for what we thought was going to be a 2v2.

We wouldn't crash malice.

Funny thing is 2 v 2's are only ever started by TH/EF teaming on us. Never the other way around.

TH getting steamrolled by NME, call EF.

TH getting steamrolled by Malice, call EF.

A bit of a reoccuring pattern appearing..

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

But nice try Cakeforks.

110827222822.png

We wouldn't crash malice.

Funny thing is 2 v 2's are only ever started by TH/EF teaming on us. Never the other way around.

TH getting steamrolled by NME, call EF.

TH getting steamrolled by Malice, call EF.

A bit of a reoccuring pattern appearing..

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying that.

Gl next weekend. Gj on your pull.

craig_sig_finished.gif

I've got a new idea. In the future we'll just hop to your world, not crash... and let the clan that's acing you crash the fight! Since that's what happend saturday.

As I said, the fight with M ended the second you guys logged in just North of us. And yeah, every time you guys come near our fights you'll be AC'd as will all clans who appear to be attempting to crash our fights. The same thing would have happened to IR if they had come near us instead of you.

@Charlie

I agree you wouldn't crash Malice if they were winning, but our belief is that if we were to take the upper hand or win you would have shown up, which is why we reacted the way we did.

As I said, the fight with M ended the second you guys logged in just North of us. And yeah, every time you guys come near our fights you'll be AC'd as will all clans who appear to be attempting to crash our fights. The same thing would have happened to IR if they had come near us instead of you.

@Charlie

I agree you wouldn't crash Malice if they were winning, but our belief is that if we were to take the upper hand or win you would have shown up, which is why we reacted the way we did.

premature ejaculation much.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

@Charlie

You sir are an idiot, because 2 saturday's ago when M and EF had a clean PKRI, NME WERE 1 LOADING SCREEN TO THE RIGHT OF YOU AND WE DID NOT CRASH, even after you beat malice and left.

I rest my case.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg