Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice - Kinda late Saturday topic but WHATEVER

Inu

Fun trip guys, sucks that TH had to call EF because they were gettin wrecked :/

Lawls. Can you tell me who won the only clean fight? THANK YOU. Now sit down and eat some cake.

Not worth it my friend. Stop bumping this the only way they can get attention is from TH... what a coincidence.

Gf Malice, better bring your A game next weekend.

craig_sig_finished.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only topic about malice is from our first week open and you beat us in a mini and flamed us. There's no topic about you lol.

Your leader boards tell a different story..

Got to migrate to this topic now, ours was closed.

No they don't

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

2nd - This fight also got crashed by IR, we didn't claim a win here. You guys bailed, IR crashed, then EF crashed, then NME was there somehow too. TH and EF went after IR and NME was just chillin pickin kids off from both sides. Again, no wins were claimed here as it was a massive cluster.

It's funny because NME says EF crashed but NME and IR were both north.

It was EF+TH fighting pushing NME and IR through the wilderness. Malice was just gone.

your arguement is invalid.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Everything we said has proof/evidence behind it.

We said the first fight that EF rushed in and crashed us, but you (Th) had to elaborate on the fact that you asked them to come due to the fact NME is lurking. That's why we said you called EF. We also thought we were winning the fight, but again that's our opinion in the fight and we made no efforts to confirm our beliefs.

We claimed to have cleared TB out of the chaos altar, which can be proved by the video. Then you decided to crash our fight. You did absolutely zero damage and the very fact that you claim to have smacked us around saturday is baffling, at least based on this accusation.

Our 3rd encounter, we rushed you at chaos altar while you were unaware (Which shows that you're once again dependent on EF for spies -.-). We claimed to have cleared you out of the chaos altar, and we did, forcing you to run up for some reason. Then EF rushed in, and we claimed to have pushed the fight out of the chaos altar when you re-rushed.

Please don't agitate this feud here. I know you talk a lot of trash about Malice (And me in particular) in your member boards and teamspeak, but I think Purewarfare isn't the best place to continue it.

OK I'm gonna try to settle this maturely.

1st paragraph - In our opinion, we were winning the fight. In your opinion, you were winning the fight. Obviously it doesn't matter because it was crashed. EF and NME were both there, so we are both at fault.

2nd - This fight also got crashed by IR, we didn't claim a win here. You guys bailed, IR crashed, then EF crashed, then NME was there somehow too. TH and EF went after IR and NME was just chillin pickin kids off from both sides. Again, no wins were claimed here as it was a massive cluster.

3rd - We were unaware because we went to charge pray and thought we were going to be fighting at vents. We accidentally ran into you and figured we'd wait until deeper wilderness to fight. But then a few M members rushed and the fight began. We already acknowledged that you guys were winning, however we were never fully cleared. 15-20 of us sprinted north to try and drag to deeper wilderness. As soon as we did this, EF crashed on their own because they have a spy. This is when you guys spammed "brb calling ef" to which we responded "find your spy." After the EF crash things again deteriorated and no wins can be claimed.

4th encounter - This was the only 100% clean fight and TH won without a doubt.

No matter what kind of **** talking goes on on one clan's home forums, we all have a reputation to keep on public forums such as pure warfare. Although some flame is impossible to avoid, it can be minimized by avoiding flame bait posts. I am not affected by such baiting, but a lot of people are, including some TH members. Some of the things posted on this topic and in the replies are BLATANT flame baits, and it is then inevitable to avoid a thread turning into a pissing contest.

1. EF crashed, NME didn't. NME was at ******* lava gap lol.

2. Off TH was said in IR's ts :/

3. How can a win not be claimed here? You ran from the fight, which is quite hypocritical because you crashed us at the chaos altar whilst we were fighting TB; you didn't seem to have a problem with levels there.

4. Yes you won that congratulations

Do you realize this was all started when you won that matched prep? The amount of blatant flame bait on that topic was excruciating for our members to handle, yet we didn't retaliate through a conceited sense of arrogance like your members have. You also then went on to bait us the whole saturday, which was pathetic considering after that weekend you didn't even come near us for month. You're trying to sustain a reputation materialized out of pride and nothing more, congratulations.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Can't we all just get along?

inb4 i start randomly flamebaiting

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Everything we said has proof/evidence behind it.

We said the first fight that EF rushed in and crashed us, but you (Th) had to elaborate on the fact that you asked them to come due to the fact NME is lurking. That's why we said you called EF. We also thought we were winning the fight, but again that's our opinion in the fight and we made no efforts to confirm our beliefs.

We claimed to have cleared TB out of the chaos altar, which can be proved by the video. Then you decided to crash our fight. You did absolutely zero damage and the very fact that you claim to have smacked us around saturday is baffling, at least based on this accusation.

Our 3rd encounter, we rushed you at chaos altar while you were unaware (Which shows that you're once again dependent on EF for spies -.-). We claimed to have cleared you out of the chaos altar, and we did, forcing you to run up for some reason. Then EF rushed in, and we claimed to have pushed the fight out of the chaos altar when you re-rushed.

Please don't agitate this feud here. I know you talk a lot of trash about Malice (And me in particular) in your member boards and teamspeak, but I think Purewarfare isn't the best place to continue it.

OK I'm gonna try to settle this maturely.

1st paragraph - In our opinion, we were winning the fight. In your opinion, you were winning the fight. Obviously it doesn't matter because it was crashed. EF and NME were both there, so we are both at fault.

3rd - We were unaware because we went to charge pray and thought we were going to be fighting at vents. We accidentally ran into you and figured we'd wait until deeper wilderness to fight. But then a few M members rushed and the fight began. We already acknowledged that you guys were winning, however we were never fully cleared. 15-20 of us sprinted north to try and drag to deeper wilderness. As soon as we did this, EF crashed on their own because they have a spy. This is when you guys spammed "brb calling ef" to which we responded "find your spy." After the EF crash things again deteriorated and no wins can be claimed.

4th encounter - This was the only 100% clean fight and TH won without a doubt.

No matter what kind of **** talking goes on on one clan's home forums, we all have a reputation to keep on public forums such as pure warfare. Although some flame is impossible to avoid, it can be minimized by avoiding flame bait posts. I am not affected by such baiting, but a lot of people are, including some TH members. Some of the things posted on this topic and in the replies are BLATANT flame baits, and it is then inevitable to avoid a thread turning into a pissing contest.

3. How can a win not be claimed here? You ran from the fight, which is quite hypocritical because you crashed us at the chaos altar whilst we were fighting TB; you didn't seem to have a problem with levels there.

Do you realize this was all started when you won that matched prep? The amount of blatant flame bait on that topic was excruciating for our members to handle, yet we didn't retaliate through a conceited sense of arrogance like your members have. You also then went on to bait us the whole saturday, which was pathetic considering after that weekend you didn't even come near us for month. You're trying to sustain a reputation materialized out of pride and nothing more, congratulations.

1. There was a mix up. blame EF, not us.

2. I don't care what they said, the fact that you think we called them is laughable.

3. ok u won

4. no argument

If someone from TH posts flame bait, delete it and warn them. You are a moderator. Mods should be above answer flame bait with more flame bait. Your better than that, I know it.

To the massive amounts of NME flame baiting this topic as well - even if the 3rd fight was counted as a Malice win, the final score for the day was 1-1. Hardly a "steamrolling"

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

As I said, once NME logged in near our fight, EF warned us and we massed together to AC NME. You are correct in saying that NME didn't crash, because we wanted and did beat them to the punch and then went on to kill all the NME members who either didn't run to single or get killed by IR. And that will continue to happen everytime NME logs into our fight world. If you want clean fights against us (like the one we won Saturday) then tell NME to stay off of your world.

I don't know what happened with IR and them saying off TH. When EF+TH rushed NME, we also killed a handful of IR members as well.

Yes you guys won that fight. I wish our higher levels would have been able to help out more but you caught us off guard as we were told the fight would take place at Lava Gap. With the combination of your clan attacking us off guard and our higher levels being unable to assist our lower levels is what caused us to lose this one. That of course is speculation.

Personally I agree that our earlier topics were in poor taste and I wasn't happy with that. If that is what causes your feelings against my clan then I apologize and you shouldn't see after math topics like that in the future (although we really post after math topics on this poor excuse for a community site anyway).

As a rank of The Hatred, you are free to moderate all TH members in a strict manner and warn/suspend any members whom flame or flame bait in any topics on this forum.

Again, all our fights were enjoyable and in my eyes we went 1-1 (1-2 if you want to count what happened with NME, I could care less lol) on the day. Our ACing of NME was unfortunate but necessary, and if your clan is willing in the future I would love to have an agreement with you guys to team off any potential crashers. That way neither NME nor EF would show up at our fights :thumbsup:

Cake im not being funny but if you keep on asking EF to ac your fights vs Malice they'll crash it i dont give a **** what EF say they'll crash that fight why dont you pick someone else to AC like outrage? did anyone crash that fight? dude its over stop replying to these topics, like your members keep going on about your giving them Free bumps.. just drop the drama and that goes to both clans, we all know what happened people will claim this and that to keep there moral high within in the clan, GJ to both clans on there trips, hopefully everyone will have fun this saturday, peace.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

As I said, once NME logged in near our fight, EF warned us and we massed together to AC NME. You are correct in saying that NME didn't crash, because we wanted and did beat them to the punch and then went on to kill all the NME members who either didn't run to single or get killed by IR. And that will continue to happen everytime NME logs into our fight world. If you want clean fights against us (like the one we won Saturday) then tell NME to stay off of your world.

I don't know what happened with IR and them saying off TH. When EF+TH rushed NME, we also killed a handful of IR members as well.

Yes you guys won that fight. I wish our higher levels would have been able to help out more but you caught us off guard as we were told the fight would take place at Lava Gap. With the combination of your clan attacking us off guard and our higher levels being unable to assist our lower levels is what caused us to lose this one. That of course is speculation.

Personally I agree that our earlier topics were in poor taste and I wasn't happy with that. If that is what causes your feelings against my clan then I apologize and you shouldn't see after math topics like that in the future (although we really post after math topics on this poor excuse for a community site anyway).

As a rank of The Hatred, you are free to moderate all TH members in a strict manner and warn/suspend any members whom flame or flame bait in any topics on this forum.

Again, all our fights were enjoyable and in my eyes we went 1-1 (1-2 if you want to count what happened with NME, I could care less lol) on the day. Our ACing of NME was unfortunate but necessary, and if your clan is willing in the future I would love to have an agreement with you guys to team off any potential crashers. That way neither NME nor EF would show up at our fights :thumbsup:

Ok. From now on we'll kill your AC first then kill you.

If you wanted someone to AC M vs TH then NME would gladly do it, but no you had to ask a clan that you knew we were hunting then call it a crash when we log into their world. Yes Cake, we didn't log in looking to crash the TH vs M war, we were coming after EF.

4Fdyf.png

Ok. From now on we'll kill your AC first then kill you.

If you wanted someone to AC M vs TH then NME would gladly do it, but no you had to ask a clan that you knew we were hunting then call it a crash when we log into their world. Yes Cake, we didn't log in looking to crash the TH vs M war, we were coming after EF.

ya were gonna ask a clan who crashes us to ac

and

(23:09:32) <+Xbl_Andrew> Ieat did we call u to crash on saturday

(23:09:46) <Ieat> no wtf?

(23:09:49) <Ieat> we didnt crash th

(23:09:58) <@[TH]Maria|Sleep> Yeah you did

(23:10:03) <Ieat> we had locs on nme

(23:10:08) <Ieat> and took them out

(23:10:15) <@[TH]Maria|Sleep> It was TH v M

(23:10:21) <@[TH]Maria|Sleep> Then Ef crashed

(23:10:24) <@[TH]Maria|Sleep> then NME crashed

(23:10:27) <@[TH]Maria|Sleep> Then Ir crashed

(23:10:28) <Ieat> we were following nme

brb calling ir

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Good job Malice, you were clearly winning that TH fight :)

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

'Anonymous' IR member a few posts above you;
You did call IR lol, don't lie.

Your fellow TH member;

Th and malice were having a 1v1, you guys were like 5 levels north of us spooning malice so we asked ef to ac you off the fight lol. Maybe you guys had a different perspective but that's how it turned out

Another TH member;

To clear something up. EF were asked to help us if NME were to show up while we were fighting Malice.

So both IR and EF were called.

And because you admitted we were winning in fight #3, I made no lies or suggestions that were out of place.

I wasn't there for the fourth fight, so I have no idea how that went.

Now point out where I'm lying or get off my topic.

See? I provide Quotes, pictures and proof of what I claim. Not just random posts yelling PROPAGANDA YOU LIARS

There's a difference between calling to crash and AC-ing. We didn't tell EF "omg we're losing go and crash so we don't get cleared l0l0l". They charged in on their own because they have a spy in NME and believed they were crashing. I don't have "proof" or whatever but that's what happened, spin it whatever way you want.

IR is trolling. We have no relatinship to IR whatsoever. Once again, think what you want, but I am telling you straight up, we did not call IR.

Fun trip guys, sucks that TH had to call EF because they were gettin wrecked :/

In order to clear up all the random down syndrome floating around this topic, no one called EF.

We crashed the first fight because NME spy tells us NME is about to hit M vs TH, we rush first spamming NME is here, NME walks down in view of mini map 20 seconds later, nuff said.

We crashed the fight at altar cause Malice talks **** on PW, we spammed 'no fun for malice :(' cleared the kids we could actually attack in altar, pulled to the mouth, then saw TH rerush so we went west with 20+ and laughed our asses off as Malice was forced to regroup again.

If your clan was crashed at any time during the weekend NME/MALICE this is because you talk ****, we will continue fingerbanging your trips.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

"We crashed the first fight because NME spy tells us NME is about to hit M vs TH, we rush first spamming NME is here, NME walks down in view of mini map 20 seconds later, nuff said."

We wouldn't crash a malice fight, looks like your spy is retarted and caused you to rush their fight with no nme in sight, talk about down syndrome.

Cake im not being funny but if you keep on asking EF to ac your fights vs Malice they'll crash it i dont give a **** what EF say they'll crash that fight why dont you pick someone else to AC like outrage? did anyone crash that fight?

Outrage actually did AC our fight when we did beat Malice in a fair 1v1. And it remained fair because NME stayed out of our fight world.

I'll say it again. If NME hops to our world when we have a 1v1 fight whether it be against Malice or any other pure clan, we will have an AC ready. And if required we will help our AC kill off NME or any other clan who attempts to crash our planned fights whether they be on purpose or on accident.

Paint it up however you want on here but at the end of the day IR, TH and EF all AC'd NME from our fight against Malice. You've made your intent to crash our fights clear and I'm making our intent to stop your efforts clear as well. If your trying to say that you no longer want to crash our fights, simply stay out of our world when were fighting another clan. Or you can face our AC's who I'm sure would be happy to have the action.

Thanks again EF and Outrage for your help in keeping our fights clean last Saturday, let us know anytime and we'd be happy to re-pay the favor :thumbsup: