Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [8/28/11]

Mayor

110829160507.png

*reads cc*

*counts white dots*

Your 18 v our 26(sure a few could be looters so -3 if you want) when mm / foe rush, and you claim a win :o?

I'm not saying you lost either but you DEF. didnt win, sorry.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110829160507.png

*reads cc*

*counts white dots*

Your 18 v our 26(sure a few could be looters so -3 if you want) when mm / foe rush, and you claim a win :o?

You're basing what we had left on the dots in that certain minimap. Come on Max you're not that stupid.

110828141114.png

Return via canoes? lolright you would of out returned us :wallbash:

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

110829160507.png

*reads cc*

*counts white dots*

You're basing what we had left on the dots in that certain minimap. Come on Max you're not that stupid.

110828141114.png

You don't know that, which is why you claiming you smacked us when you didn't is retarded.

Again, I'm not saying we would've won, but I'm saying that the fight would be very close and could have went either way.

Hopefully our pulls are in the same # range again on Sunday so we can have a good fight again. :)

110829160507.png

*reads cc*

*counts white dots*

110828141114.png

You don't know that, which is why you claiming you smacked us when you didn't is retarded.

Again, I'm not saying we would've won, but I'm saying that the fight would be very close and could have went either way.

Hopefully our pulls are in the same # range again on Sunday so we can have a good fight again. :)

With FOE already on our ****, and you guys 1 iteming there fights this weekend, I highly doubt we'll have a crash free fight.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

110829160507.png

*reads cc*

*counts white dots*

110828141114.png

With FOE already on our ****, and you guys 1 iteming there fights this weekend, I highly doubt we'll have a crash free fight.

We'll see. Gj on your trip though

I never said we won either Steve..?

I just said it could have gone either way and YOU know that -.-

I never said you said you won derp, I just said you're basing your dot count on a little minimap ;)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

110829160507.png

*reads cc*

*counts white dots*

To me it looks like 15-18 eop getting surrounded by 25+tlp. Just me though :thumbsup:

xncgb5.jpg