Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Saturday F2P PK Trip 27/08/2011

hippy

Thanks for flames and bumps NME

Get ready for next week its gonna be worse for you :(

o and thanks logan old friend ;)

You gonna crash more of our fights and lose again?

Bring it on.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on.

?

Cya saturday my friend and thanks for the bump :/

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Bring it on.

?

Cya saturday my friend and thanks for the bump :/

We have to migrate, i agree with TH now clearly biased modding they closed our topic.

(dont hate me karl ily)

Looking forward to saturday already.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Thank you :) for the people that made sensible comments .I posted a few vids showing my clans extremely succesful trip and some people continue posting disrespectful comments.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Wtf did I just read, I'm done I quit runescape.

In your 2nd video at 1:56 read your clan chat....

cheetoz pker "Wow i think nme has a bot that colors the person And every1 attacks that person"

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Wtf did I just read, I'm done I quit runescape.

In your 2nd video at 1:56 read your clan chat....

cheetoz pker "Wow i think nme has a bot that colors the person And every1 attacks that person"

Is that after the 3rd or 7th time of him dying?

Oh you green capes make me giggle

so does the second video the guy recording has 56 str and returns in mith using a rune scim. also nme has a bot piler (LOL), what else is making me giggle oh yeah this crashing topic. we WILL see you saturday lets hope you mass up to our pull and uhm yea clean fights? no teaming? or is your leadership gunna ***** out :thumbsup:

:nuke:

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Oh you green capes make me giggle

so does the second video the guy recording has 56 str and returns in mith using a rune scim. also nme has a bot piler (LOL), what else is making me giggle oh yeah this crashing topic. we WILL see you saturday lets hope you mass up to our pull and uhm yea clean fights? no teaming? or is your leadership gunna ***** out :thumbsup:

:nuke:

av1548.jpg

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Some people just take this game too serious....Nme just say Gj Ef and move on its not ******* saturday anymore............

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Some people just take this game too serious....Nme just say Gj Ef and move on its not ******* saturday anymore............

Notice we just posted some vids, in attempt to avoid retards from NME posting on our topic and turning into the attention hungry flame bath purewarfare ***** topic that their weekend trips are.....

And the idiots still flock in.... **** amazes me, NME grow up I know you guys are mostly 12-15 and this game matters a lot to you right now. But it's just a video game ^>^

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

OK so let me get this straight, if I've read correctly EF are actually believing they can compete with NME in the wilderness? Even crashing, or hitting NME when they are low food or low prayer you can't win - and if you continue crashing well lets just say you are damn well lucky I'm not a leader of NME. If I was the leader of NME let me tell you exactly how things would pan out.

Step 1: I'd take 150 - 200$ and buy 10ish simple F2P accounts, bot them to decent stats and make it look legit.

Step 2: Those 10 F2P accounts would be used to spy on you thus infesting your clan with spies as termites infest the foundation of a house.

Step 3: 7 of those accounts would be used as suicide bombers to decimate you quickly and efficiently effectively crashing all your F2P fights, and keep you below the wilderness ditch every day of the week. The remaining 3 accounts I'd make the IDEAL member thus allowing my spy accounts to gain promotions without your clan and begin the self destruction of EF.

Step 4: Crash EF repeatedly and ruin every trip they have. Ensure they lack forums or audio for any events. On p2p trips have mandatory 1 item hits on EF effectively ruining your P2P sundays with minimal loses to my members.

Step 5: Spread propaganda via my promoted ranks, get close with active members and eventually destroy you from the inside out like a flesh eating virus.

Step 6: Rinse and repeat till EF have closed, though its unlikely we'd need to repeat.

However, luckily for you I'm not the leader of NME, however you should take note that I do perform black operations and run intelligence and counterintelligence for NME. With the information and technology I am providing them should you continue your remarks towards NME you will learn the true definition of "Talk ****, get hit".

At this point in time, it is imperative that you seriously consider taking a step back and considering your options:

1) Keep threatening NME and close

2) Back off and ask for a truce and cease and desist all aggressive movements against NME and you will be allowed to run your course

Should you fail to heed the above warnings, you will be decimated in not only a blitzkrieg but also with the help of the Mossad and Shin Bet. You are in no place to be making threatens, you are the equivalent of Somalia declaring war on the United States. You stand no chance, NME are in a entirely different league technologically, skill wise and in overall standings.

Consider what I've said, and be sure to think long and hard about your next move. Based on what I read on your private boards and your CC during trips, I can sense unrest and discomfort from your members and unless you wish to see them abandon ship - you need to calm them.

You have been warned, and if you choose to disregard it - be prepared to face a battery of psychological warfare, intelligence, and shock and awe.

To any EF who wish to defect, PM |Dave| to spy. I pay well, and you will be greatly rewarded for your services and trust me - it will be in your best interest.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Umm not all of the NME members have this much imagination so pleas dont use what ever dave said as some lame joke on us ^_^ thats Dave not NME

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

OK so let me get this straight, if I've read correctly EF are actually believing they can compete with NME in the wilderness? Even crashing, or hitting NME when they are low food or low prayer you can't win - and if you continue crashing well lets just say you are damn well lucky I'm not a leader of NME. If I was the leader of NME let me tell you exactly how things would pan out.

Step 1: I'd take 150 - 200$ and buy 10ish simple F2P accounts, bot them to decent stats and make it look legit.

Step 2: Those 10 F2P accounts would be used to spy on you thus infesting your clan with spies as termites infest the foundation of a house.

Step 3: 7 of those accounts would be used as suicide bombers to decimate you quickly and efficiently effectively crashing all your F2P fights, and keep you below the wilderness ditch every day of the week. The remaining 3 accounts I'd make the IDEAL member thus allowing my spy accounts to gain promotions without your clan and begin the self destruction of EF.

Step 4: Crash EF repeatedly and ruin every trip they have. Ensure they lack forums or audio for any events. On p2p trips have mandatory 1 item hits on EF effectively ruining your P2P sundays with minimal loses to my members.

Step 5: Spread propaganda via my promoted ranks, get close with active members and eventually destroy you from the inside out like a flesh eating virus.

Step 6: Rinse and repeat till EF have closed, though its unlikely we'd need to repeat.

However, luckily for you I'm not the leader of NME, however you should take note that I do perform black operations and run intelligence and counterintelligence for NME. With the information and technology I am providing them should you continue your remarks towards NME you will learn the true definition of "Talk ****, get hit".

At this point in time, it is imperative that you seriously consider taking a step back and considering your options:

2) Back off and ask for a truce and cease and desist all aggressive movements against NME and you will be allowed to run your course

Should you fail to heed the above warnings, you will be decimated in not only a blitzkrieg but also with the help of the Mossad and Shin Bet. You are in no place to be making threatens, you are the equivalent of Somalia declaring war on the United States. You stand no chance, NME are in a entirely different league technologically, skill wise and in overall standings.

Consider what I've said, and be sure to think long and hard about your next move. Based on what I read on your private boards and your CC during trips, I can sense unrest and discomfort from your members and unless you wish to see them abandon ship - you need to calm them.

You have been warned, and if you choose to disregard it - be prepared to face a battery of psychological warfare, intelligence, and shock and awe.

To any EF who wish to defect, PM |Dave| to spy. I pay well, and you will be greatly rewarded for your services and trust me - it will be in your best interest.

Talking about taking the game seriously? hahahahaha

NME definitely does not take the game seriously at ALL..

/sarcasm

And btw.. if you guys really don't take the game seriously then get off EF's topic?

a4he.jpg

STRAIGHT UP SICKEST VID INTRO I'VE SEEN.

Thanks man, I really like it as well, the effects go well with the tune ^>^

#Danger mhm nuff said

Kush and a swisha

Money over bitches

Never kill a woman

Unless she is a witness

All about my business

Survival of the fittest

She let me had my weed in her titties

***** I got the cash in a rubberband

I got the glock already cocked, boom!

******* with a ****** meet my muthafucking goons

Just pretend I read your WOT and take that bit of juicy Wayne goodness as your reply, take it easy bro and calm down this is just runescape.

Talking about taking the game seriously? hahahahaha

NME definitely does not take the game seriously at ALL..

/sarcasm

And btw.. if you guys really don't take the game seriously then get off EF's topic?

Hit yo ass from the side like a screen pass, and that purple bandanna is the team flag.

Thank you for realizing we play this game for fun, and really don't care about PW drama, just here to kick it. That's the reason I've learned to love TH, you guys play this game the same way we do :P

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.