Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honor Clans

Addy Daddy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only honor clans are Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers. The rest allow teleporting with exceptions, therefor they are not honor clans.

With this in mind, I do not care if my members teleport outside of a trip. The only time they are allowed to teleport on a trip is when they are dying to mains, and not pures. Otherwise, they will NOT teleport from a fight on trip. (Sadly, the only times we got to fight 1v1 with only pures and no mains was against Outrage and MM)

I feel clans like FOE and MM do limit themselves a few apps because of the fact that they are honor and stick to it, but they're strong enough to handle that. I also feel that being a honor clan is no different from being a no-honor clan. There is no special qualities given to either, and as-of no advantages/disadvantages are displayed.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The only honor clans are Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers. The rest allow teleporting with exceptions, therefor they are not honor clans.

With this in mind, I do not care if my members teleport outside of a trip. The only time they are allowed to teleport on a trip is when they are dying to mains, and not pures. Otherwise, they will NOT teleport from a fight on trip. (Sadly, the only times we got to fight 1v1 with only pures and no mains was against Outrage and MM)

I feel clans like FOE and MM do limit themselves a few apps because of the fact that they are honor and stick to it, but they're strong enough to handle that. I also feel that being a honor clan is no different from being a no-honor clan. There is no special qualities given to either, and as-of no advantages/disadvantages are displayed.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I don't know what your talking about honestly, TLP is probably the biggest honor clan. There may have been a couple exceptions in the history of TLP but I guarantee a punishment was given. FOE 1 items team trips last time I checked and the leader of FOE encourages crashing team trips with rag, is that honor? MM is quite honor though.

I don't know what your talking about honestly, TLP is probably the biggest honor clan. There may have been a couple exceptions in the history of TLP but I guarantee a punishment was given. FOE 1 items team trips last time I checked and the leader of FOE encourages crashing team trips with rag, is that honor? MM is quite honor though.

Honestly, I wouldn't say the most honor clan. I don't think TLP are as honor as they claim to be, but they would be right behind FOE/MM with a huge gap in 'honor' in front of the other clans. That's just my view, so don't take it to heart.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

there are no honor clans left, and unless one of them allow members teleport during trips there's no difference between "honor" and "no honor" clans

Il più grande spettacolo dopo il big bang siamo noi...

Depends on your definition of "Honor". Most people view it as ingame conduct like tabbing, crashing, using overheads etc. In that sense i would say some of the honor clans act just as bad as nh clans.

In the sense of like hacking/ddosing.....lol.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

This is how this topic is going to go:

How do you feel about them vs No Honor clans?

2. Someone will say which clan is more Honor then the other

3. Someone will quote this persons post saying that it's a lie

4. A MM member will tell everyone that no 1 is a real pure so every clan besides MM is No Honor

5. EOP Rank will say we do what we want

6. Then 1000 posts will be made flaming one another about how 1 clan is more honor then another

7. Then Omni will close the topic/Ban everyone

Conclusion: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

LOL! Who still plays this game

lol

MeMe

OT: I don't really mind NH clans. It's just annoying when they tele during fights. I find honor a bit stupid anyways, but whatever.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

except meme who was caught teleporting on vid right?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

This is how this topic is going to go:

How do you feel about them vs No Honor clans?

2. Someone will say which clan is more Honor then the other

3. Someone will quote this persons post saying that it's a lie

4. A MM member will tell everyone that no 1 is a real pure so every clan besides MM is No Honor

5. EOP Rank will say we do what we want

6. Then 1000 posts will be made flaming one another about how 1 clan is more honor then another

7. Then Omni will close the topic/Ban everyone

Conclusion: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

couldnt have put it better myself

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Times have changed. What used to be no honor like praying in a 1v1 is called "bridding". Clans allow teleporting outside of trips when, a year or two ago, clans that allowed that were shunned by everyone. Just gotta adapt.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

I don't teleport, I don't Pj, & I don't 1 item.

I'm Honor

all of your kill pics have been you with d claws and monk robes rushing in edgeville with no primary weapon, usually with a duel ring in your invy. So you actually do all 3 buddy. Regarding the thread, ive piced atleast 20 kids teleing that were in honor clans and the only ones that were kicked were in foe/mm. Not sure about tlp, but eop and fi have had leaders tele and nothing was done, so im willing to say only foe/mm/tlp are honor atm.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png