Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

L0o0o0o0oking

-Rick

I don't need to brag about the quality of our leadeership, the fact we rose above the rising&slumping masses of 2010 and became a permanent fixation at the top of F2P and a top 3 p2p clan speaks for itself. We have one of the most active forums in runescape clanning, amazing midweek activity with daily miniwars, preps and midweek pk trips, and great weekend trips.

If you're interested in kicking it with the best pm me or another op in IRC.

#clan-eop - www.eop-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to brag about the quality of our leadeership, the fact we rose above the rising&slumping masses of 2010 and became a permanent fixation at the top of F2P and a top 3 p2p clan speaks for itself. We have one of the most active forums in runescape clanning, amazing midweek activity with daily miniwars, preps and midweek pk trips, and great weekend trips.

If you're interested in kicking it with the best pm me or another op in IRC.

#clan-eop - www.eop-rs.com

top 3 p2p clan? not sure if srs

but yeah guys he joined zenith close it

dam zenith hungry for them members yo relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#havoc ask halloween if he likes it

welcome to zeniths pure warfare unit, we got bitchss, weed, wheelchairs

silly hill giant lookin ass <3

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Leadership horid, mmm interesting Rick. When we pull 50+ your on our jock, when we start pulling lower, all the sudden our leadership is wack. Logic.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

dam zenith hungry for them members yo relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#havoc ask halloween if he likes it

welcome to zeniths pure warfare unit, we got bitchss, weed, wheelchairs

silly hill giant lookin ass <3

lmfao ^

Check out Zenith and more importantly our community. It's chill and a ton of fun. We are balanced in both p2p or f2p. I would say give us a try and if you don't like it, try other clans.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

#IRCLAN

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

you want f2p? you want p2p?

Anyways if you like f2p , and a bit p2p , and a great community you really should join cp , or atleast hang a bit aroudn to taste the community ;)

Gl making your choice

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

HI rick if ur looking for a strong p2p based clan id join havoc from what i here they rock in p2p, if your looking for something of both and a med type clan id join either Zenith or EoP:) gl on your search for a clan:]

if you are looking for a mature/fun community check out The Hatred, re opened few months ago with the return of the wild. they are a f2p based clan but about to start transitioning into p2p as well.