Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Still not caring

Lol Sp00ned

Glad to see you guys back, could do with a little less addy though, but glad you all had fun.

sorry for double post but;

I see no more then 3 people in adamant in the pictures.

we had 3/19 of our pull in adamant..there's clans with much more then that out there lol

Hostility

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys seriously got more addy then Horvik the smither.

had fun in a 13v13 prep?

seems as if 3/19 people is a lot, maybe you can experience it first hand next week if u dont get another 13v13 ;pppp

Hostility

Lol Quickly Taking over? We started with 12 and u said u had 17, we rushed u, you got 30 defence we got 1 Rofl. And i'd like to see the vid to see if your topic is true. :)

Enormity

Lol Quickly Taking over? We started with 12 and u said u had 17, we rushed u, you got 30 defence we got 1 Rofl. And i'd like to see the vid to see if your topic is true. :)

We had 15, and the vid is up, and considering we 1banged some of your 1 defence, we did quickly take over :D

QwnAO.png