Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mm's Saturday Obliteration , September 3rd, 2011.

Celtic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no topic? no pics? no gfx? this is only worth my +1 sorry.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Nice job on overcoming the obvious disadvantages, looks like things are getting more interesting than they have been recently

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

for reference though you didnt ram anything down the addy helm of any foe lol, more defence armour was worn by the 'last pure' clan dat black chain swag.

i really dont understand what ur trying to prove by not wearing ur addy in f2p, you openly accept 30def so why pretend to be a pure clan lol

d4rksig2.png

At least have the decency to copy paste the topic, but congratulations on your trip mates.

Good job, Mm.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

for reference though you didnt ram anything down the addy helm of any foe lol, more defence armour was worn by the 'last pure' clan dat black chain swag.

i really dont understand what ur trying to prove by not wearing ur addy in f2p, you openly accept 30def so why pretend to be a pure clan lol

i dont understand why they wear addy in p2p but not in f2p.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i never care about mm and foe but +1

im not a number im an memebr

which retard made you believe that being a member of a big clan only makes you a number... If you have a terrible and boring personality you'll probably be over looked but if you aren't a socially awkward **** then you should be able to fit into either MM or FOE.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

i never care about mm and foe but +1

im not a number im an memebr

which retard made you believe that being a member of a big clan only makes you a number... If you have a terrible and boring personality you'll probably be over looked but if you aren't a socially awkward **** then you should be able to fit into either MM or FOE.

lol

goodjob mm dominanted foe & eop it's sad that everytime foe was cleared eop was called or somethin (lol)