Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lets make a Rule

Ferbreze

someone tell me the real reason why you let 30/35 deffer's into ur clan and app?

1) because you cant compete with other clans

2) because your an idiot

3) Because your organization sucks

4) because you cant tank for ****.

5) turmoil? half you kids have 35 def unquested.

choose one?

who ever accepts addy.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Telling someone they can't ware addy is like the idiots that say no SS all the time. Why should anyone put themselves at a disadvantage for the sake of some noob. Don't get me wrong I have 1 def pures as well, but people need to stop whining because they suck at pking. I down kids in rune all the time, big deal.

someone tell me the real reason why you let 30/35 deffer's into ur clan and app?

2) because your a idiot

choose one?

who ever accepts addy.

1. Foe aren't allowed to wear addy at trips putting them at the same armor reqs as other clans, even disadvantaged at some points.

2. "Because your a idiot. <- way to be foreign you must be from somewhere in Europe/UK meaning you're the idiot.

3. #1 P2P/F2P PCR. Come at us.

4. We gud tank in our mith.

5. Can't get in Foe with 30+ def without turmoil.

Hit the gym kid

2) because your a idiot

choose one?

who ever accepts addy.

1. Foe aren't allowed to wear addy at trips putting them at the same armor reqs as other clans, even disadvantaged at some points.

2. "Because your a idiot. <- way to be foreign you must be from somewhere in Europe/UK meaning you're the idiot.

Hit the gym kid

My Gramma is terrible today, very sorry.

1. doesnt matter what you say FOE wear addy to trips, i'd find pictures but that takes effort.

2. Your basicly judging me by a gramma error, im from the UK, your from the USA/Canada?

3. #1 f2p understatment, i'll give you that #1 p2p yeah i know, you dont have to keep telling everyone.

4. reason why your not #1 f2p

5. shouldnt have to accept 30+ def quested because you cant compete f2p, why do you need turmoil if your p2p kings.. hmmmm

"hit the gym kid"

might as well insert bait here; hit mcdonalds you fat ****.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

2) because your a idiot

choose one?

who ever accepts addy.

Hit the gym kid

My Gramma is terrible today, very sorry.

1. doesnt matter what you say FOE wear addy to trips, i'd find pictures but that takes effort.

2. Your basicly judging me by a gramma error, im from the UK, your from the USA/Canada?

3. #1 f2p understatment, i'll give you that #1 p2p yeah i know, you dont have to keep telling everyone.

4. reason why your not #1 f2p

5. shouldnt have to accept 30+ def quested because you cant compete f2p, why do you need turmoil if your p2p kings.. hmmmm

"hit the gym kid"

might as well insert bait here; hit mcdonalds you fat ****.

1. Find me pictures please.

2. I'm from Canada bro, I'm educated. You mad you're retarded?

3. Till someone challenges us for #1 F2P, we're #1 F2P.

4. Not #1 F2P because we gud tank in our mith? Wait what?

5. When you get the the level we are at in P2P you will notice all you fight are mains. No pures dare come near us in P2P and when we do get a fight with pures, the mains are right there holding their ****. Curses are a massive advantage over the regular prayer book.

I haven't eaten McDonald's in over 3 years. I keep a strict diet and hit the gym 4-5 times a week. You mad I'm aesthetic, smart, and am better than you at pretty much everything except being a retard?

dancing%20troll%20face%20umad%20gif.gif