Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption vs. Final Ownage Elite F2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

self proclaimed #1 matched in both servers gets serveddd

get it? r0f

gj ir

We don't claim to be #1 matched in anything. Just #1 P2P. :o

Good job on your victory, Ir.

really?

110905200022.png

amusing, especially since we trade wins in p2p

however...this is about ir and their dominant performance... so lets not get off track here.

I think most Foe will tell you that we aren't better than Mm in F2P full outs. However, I'm judging the #1 P2P by our full outs, the full out that was avoided ( :whistling: ), and the wilderness. I'm sort of assuming the 'wins' you are talking about are preps because I've attacked a Tlp member about once this month.

got em

^^

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame, thought FOE was somewhat stepping it up for a while there :\, you know from prepping all the lilguysandnotthebigguys but bad kids stay bad I spose.

Great job IR, definitely stepping it up

hehehe

F2P is boring as ****, give us a P2P prep i'm sure leaders would accept man. Oh wait you couldn't beat havoc lol

Shame, thought FOE was somewhat stepping it up for a while there :\, you know from prepping all the lilguysandnotthebigguys but bad kids stay bad I spose.

hehehe

Honestly in a f2p prep I think we would beat you.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

hehehe

Implying MM would prep us?

We get turned down everytime.

#1p2p/f2p pcr u mad?

hehehe

#1p2p/f2p pcr u mad?

i think the general consensus is that you are a ******* retard

hehehe

#1p2p/f2p pcr u mad?

I think what you mean to say is that you cry and cry and cry but Foe's still #1 f2p/p2p PCR

:D

hehehe

#1p2p/f2p pcr u mad?

I think what you mean to say is that you cry and cry and cry but Foe's still #1 f2p/p2p PCR

i could care less about that, even if it was true, you're still a ******* retard, like honestly do you go to a special needs school, i'm actually concerned

hehehe

#1p2p/f2p pcr u mad?

i could care less about that, even if it was true, you're still a ******* retard, like honestly do you go to a special needs school, i'm actually concerned

Lmfao.

Rip this 0BR retard.

hehehe

#1p2p/f2p pcr u mad?

I do not go to a special needs school. I use logic against you ******** foreigners. Welcome to the Western world.