Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Opinion: P2P minis

mi7ch

1. I think the "you can't win without your unit" stuff is completely retarded. People say Zenith only minis with their unit when infact we spam our IRC and ask people in vent if they want to mini so & so with these rules. Just because the people that consistently mini are good doesn't mean it's our unit in the first place, I think the better leveled/experienced people just tend to mini more often becomes it's more fun than if you were a 1 bang and had no idea what's going on (funny cuz I'm a 1 bang and can't get enough miniing.) Regardless, anybody who uses "can't win without your unit" excuses. Shut the hell up, welcome to runescape.

2. I think combat caps would be pretty neat to see tbh, though you won't get a mini in a million y[ears, people seem to think levels win them mini wars, which I guess is a fairly legitimate statement. If clans (like weekend trips) think they are at kind of disadvantage or have to gamble a win or loss, they simply will not roll the di. This coming from a level 115, who (if there were combat caps) would never be able to mini again :P Another rule I'd like to see alongside combat capped mini wars are a new rule for staff of lights, it allows everyone to tank their inventory and gives no chance for a clap out.

3. I think dung on and 1 defence are like the new default rules for mini warring, just go grab iDung pro and go get yourself a new chaotic toy (honestly, it's a 100 hours of doing botting AKA doing nothing and having the ability to step away from your computer aswell.) It really isn't as hard as your making it, just because your too lazy to set up the bot, you don't want people who have taken 30 seconds out of their day to set up their bot to have a slight advantage over you. Welcome to runescape.

tl;dr stop using 'unit' excuses, cb caps, staff of light rule, go bot yourself a dung toy and stop complaining.

Retired March 2012

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im making a new pure and my main pure is 111 cb, but also you gotta keep up with the times, things change

Apparently, nice signature by the way. >.>

nice 37 def btw

:)

Accidents all the way from 32 and botting a new baby pure. I do not support 35 defence l0l

Retired March 2012

lol.. FOE use to have combat caps and leave 90% of there minis if they lost 1st round

Good Old Days

Don't make a stab at Foe when you lead Fi into a slump.

I wasn't making a stab a FOE it's true. Walli use to be a nazi in mini's in 08/09 and X god Rage X & I were never able to mini because he always made the rule of 90 cb cap. Also I never lead Fi into a slump, but I won't defend myself to little kids on PW who never lead the backside of donkeys ass :rolleyes:

LOL! Who still plays this game

Combat has nothing to do with it when there are defence caps, and summoning is off. It's just a number so everyone quit crying about high combat levels at minis.

Good day sir.

Higher levels - Higher defence - Easier Tanking

+regardless if there in 1 def gear or not, defence makes a difference.

Higher levels - Hits higher - Drains food faster

Retired March 2012

lol.. FOE use to have combat caps and leave 90% of there minis if they lost 1st round

Good Old Days

Don't make a stab at Foe when you lead Fi into a slump.

Also I never lead Fi into a slump

:mellow:

Combat has nothing to do with it when there are defence caps, and summoning is off. It's just a number so everyone quit crying about high combat levels at minis.

Good day sir.

Higher levels - Higher defence - Easier Tanking

+regardless if there in 1 def gear or not, defence makes a difference.

Higher levels - Hits higher - Drains food faster

Retired March 2012

Wow you guys are all dickheads.

Flame b8in eachother on a good solid topic by yours truely big mitchsaw ...

;[

DOWN WITH ALL THE 120s AND THEIR ******* MAIN WAYS@!

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

My opinion is that you shouldn't complain. Cb doesn't matter. I've seen teams of 90s take on teams that are like all 110+ and smack them. It's all about organization.

2s1ry3n.jpg

1. I think the "you can't win without your unit" stuff is completely retarded. People say Zenith only minis with their unit when infact we spam our IRC and ask people in vent if they want to mini so & so with these rules. Just because the people that consistently mini are good doesn't mean it's our unit in the first place, I think the better leveled/experienced people just tend to mini more often becomes it's more fun than if you were a 1 bang and had no idea what's going on (funny cuz I'm a 1 bang and can't get enough miniing.) Regardless, anybody who uses "can't win without your unit" excuses. Shut the hell up, welcome to runescape.

2. I think combat caps would be pretty neat to see tbh, though you won't get a mini in a million y[ears, people seem to think levels win them mini wars, which I guess is a fairly legitimate statement. If clans (like weekend trips) think they are at kind of disadvantage or have to gamble a win or loss, they simply will not roll the di. This coming from a level 115, who (if there were combat caps) would never be able to mini again :P Another rule I'd like to see alongside combat capped mini wars are a new rule for staff of lights, it allows everyone to tank their inventory and gives no chance for a clap out.

3. I think dung on and 1 defence are like the new default rules for mini warring, just go grab iDung pro and go get yourself a new chaotic toy (honestly, it's a 100 hours of doing botting AKA doing nothing and having the ability to step away from your computer aswell.) It really isn't as hard as your making it, just because your too lazy to set up the bot, you don't want people who have taken 30 seconds out of their day to set up their bot to have a slight advantage over you. Welcome to runescape.

tl;dr stop using 'unit' excuses, cb caps, staff of light rule, go bot yourself a dung toy and stop complaining.

But you gotta say if you p2p mini u got alot high levels ;P

Also idung costs irl cash , it may be not much but idk if poeple wanna spend cash on idung /:

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Good day sir.

Facepalm. Ofc you hit less accurate on 30 defence , no matter the def cap.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

But you gotta say if you p2p mini u got alot high levels ;P

Also idung costs irl cash , it may be not much but idk if poeple wanna spend cash on idung /:

I don't think they condone speaking of botting on these forums because PW is a silver site or something like that or whatever, but just about everyone knows someone who has an auth.

If your clan accepts 30+ defence theres really no room to complain about the fact that other addy clans have better stats than you haha

Epidemic
eepidemic.png