Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Opinion: P2P minis

mi7ch

Clans would never do it lool, everyone knows foe etc mini units is all levels, they roll up with 10kids 114+ combat with dragon spears lol, i got FOE to agree to a cap of no1 over 25def once and they got assraped so easy its wasnt even funny, next time i asked for a mini with the same rule i got instatly kickbanned from theyre irc. :)

If any pure team think they can handle MM in an accual pure mini (25def cap) ask D4rk on irc anytime, if im online and its not at some ridic time i promise ill accept the mini and people will come. The reason alot dont like to mini anymore is exactly this foe rolls up with theyre army of 31def 95pray spamming wear my addy till i die and stupidshit and obviously level 114+'s are gonna beat lvl 80-100s. You can say levels dont matter and its just strategy all you want but when both teams knows what theyre doing and can tank, it comes down to just levels.

30 is better than 25.

It accualy is because who accualy has 25def, the cap is there to cut out all the turmoil retards with 50prayer levels and a million combat levels on us to keep the mini more balanced. We had 10 people with 1-8 def, they had 1deffers and a couple 20def in the mini with 25def cap.

So they are retards because they have the ability to use turmoil?

You have to draw the line somewhere to keep it fun for everyone :) I can go on my maxed main too and wear 1def gear and steel skin and brew my def to 150. We fight with a 1def cap afterall so people should be atleast somewhere close to that. Not be 30def levels above it, thats not pure anymore. And dont start with the 30def is more pure then 20 blablabla, then i go 45def is more pure then 30 blablabla then you go blablabla.

D4rk on irc if anyone wants to do some fun mini's later today with def restrictions. Im out peace.

20 def is as pure as 30 def :thumbsup:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic doesn't make any sense. If the rules are 1 def than it really doesn't matter what cb you are. A 120 can get banged faster than a maxed 88 with an sol. Cb is just a number, its all in skill. The person with 120 has it much easier because most clans take cb into consideration and leave high levels for the end.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Clans would never do it lool, everyone knows foe etc mini units is all levels, they roll up with 10kids 114+ combat with dragon spears lol, i got FOE to agree to a cap of no1 over 25def once and they got assraped so easy its wasnt even funny, next time i asked for a mini with the same rule i got instatly kickbanned from theyre irc. :)

If any pure team think they can handle MM in an accual pure mini (25def cap) ask D4rk on irc anytime, if im online and its not at some ridic time i promise ill accept the mini and people will come. The reason alot dont like to mini anymore is exactly this foe rolls up with theyre army of 31def 95pray spamming wear my addy till i die and stupidshit and obviously level 114+'s are gonna beat lvl 80-100s. You can say levels dont matter and its just strategy all you want but when both teams knows what theyre doing and can tank, it comes down to just levels.

30 is better than 25.

It accualy is because who accualy has 25def, the cap is there to cut out all the turmoil retards with 50prayer levels and a million combat levels on us to keep the mini more balanced. We had 10 people with 1-8 def, they had 1deffers and a couple 20def in the mini with 25def cap.

You have to draw the line somewhere to keep it fun for everyone :) I can go on my maxed main too and wear 1def gear and steel skin and brew my def to 150. We fight with a 1def cap afterall so people should be atleast somewhere close to that. Not be 30def levels above it, thats not pure anymore. And dont start with the 30def is more pure then 20 blablabla, then i go 45def is more pure then 30 blablabla then you go blablabla.

D4rk on irc if anyone wants to do some fun mini's later today with def restrictions. Im out peace.

20 defence is just as bad as 30 (I think it's worse if the 30 defence has turmoil). 20 defence isn't pure. You can argue the whole "it's closer to level 1, so it's more pure!" but that argument is just stupid. If someone has 19 more defence levels, I think they are a main. I don't classify mains into groups of "more pure" and "less pure." They are simply mains. If you want to make a real argument, try making a mini 4- defence.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

i dont get into HPC's anymore, its all about Def, so i f2p mini with my baby pure clans

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

30 is better than 25.

20 defence is just as bad as 30 (I think it's worse if the 30 defence has turmoil). 20 defence isn't pure. You can argue the whole "it's closer to level 1, so it's more pure!" but that argument is just stupid. If someone has 19 more defence levels, I think they are a main. I don't classify mains into groups of "more pure" and "less pure." They are simply mains. If you want to make a real argument, try making a mini 4- defence.

10 def is/was pure in 2001-2004. so...+-10 def levels to get 1-20 def.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png