Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Anti-Addy Movement

badger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never accepted 30 def

FOE and EOP still accept 30+ defense you idiots...

do NOT put MM, FOE, and EOP into the same category.

On the side note, MM is the only high level pure clan in the history of RS to not accept addy. We also defeat addy clans on a daily basis. How's that for trend setting? Showing the pure community that Quality>Defense.

Spoiler:
Quote me if you jelly.

Only accept 10 defence and below, cos we are real pures and FIGHT FOR OUR BELIEFS!

ps and dont need addy for our clan to survive

pps or mith for that matter

Depends how you define "pure"

To me a pure is an account with the highest possible offensive bonus's while being lowest defence possible.

I wouldn't take advice from someone who was 37 def unquested in eop.

what revolution? Foe and Eop both still allow snakeskin, broodoo shields, frogleather, prossy, and turmoil on their trips, just not adamant. Though the 30 deffers in foe wear monk robes on trips is a good step(b/c monk robes are better than mith anyways in f2p.

Spoiler:
Yeah i left out infinity robes/3rd age mage, so sue me. if they want to wear infinity on the trips, i, and i doubt any other person, would not stop them
Spoiler:
infinity1.png

infinity2.png

infinity3.png

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

what revolution? Foe and Eop both still allow snakeskin, broodoo shields, frogleather, prossy, and turmoil on their trips, just not adamant. Though the 30 deffers in foe wear monk robes on trips is a good step(b/c monk robes are better than mith anyways in f2p.

Spoiler:
Yeah i left out infinity robes/3rd age mage, so sue me. if they want to wear infinity on the trips, i, and i doubt any other person, would not stop them
Spoiler:
infinity1.png

infinity2.png

infinity3.png

Share you fucker!

still doesn't hide the fact of the garbage "big" clans have in there clan.

Erupted Soul : | Att 60 | Def 35 | Str 85 | Cns 75 | Range 80 | Pray 44 | Mage 75 |

Absolutely shocking, you can wear 1 def cap, but if you have kids like that in your clan you should be ashamed.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Erupted Soul : | Att 60 | Def 35 | Str 85 | Cns 75 | Range 80 | Pray 44 | Mage 75 |

Absolutely shocking, you can wear 1 def cap, but if you have kids like that in your clan you should be ashamed.

He was forced to use that account when his 2 previous pures were hacked by a certain clan. He's in the process of making a new account, so that account is temporary and not even on ml.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Nice, but we should also try to remove ppl with 35+ def like for example:

<@Wrecka> .clan h e l l a

-[DA]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: H E L L A is in 4 clans. First 2 clans: Fatality, Fatality Main

-[DA]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [H E L L A] Unranked | Level: 37 | Exp: 30,184 (0.23% of 99) | Exp to lvl 38: 224 (92.3% to 38) | Effigies: 1@2,580.75xp | Penguin Points: 1@925xp | PC Points: 4@70xp | Zeal: 1@1,050xp | ToG: 4@60xp | Estimated Time to Level (Based on tracker gains): 4wks 3days 14hrs 38mins 17secs

THe **** is that?

He was forced to use that account when his 2 previous pures were hacked by a certain clan. He's in the process of making a new account, so that account is temporary and not even on ml.

Pretty sure he posted a thread on your forums training like 30-35 def on zombies. Why coulnd't he borrow a low def account from another eop member? Atleast keep the account -20 def if it's temporary lol..

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Must of taken that off quick, I clan checked it a few days ago and it was, derp.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Must of taken that off quick, I clan checked it a few days ago and it was, derp.

His new 1 defence account is few levels off reqs, should be ready in 1-2 days so no point in using Erupted Soul now.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png