Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I have a dream

soulshock

I have a dream that one day, trolls and pkers, allies and enemies, flamers and spammers, retards and leaders will stand together, holding hands and watch as the pure world returns pure, then smash their computers, walk outside, and get a life. Sadly a dream is a dream.

But srsly if ur gonna ban adamant then ban mithril. And stop accepting kids with 30 defence cuz they have turmoil, 30 defence by itself is 29 levels away from a real pure's defence. And, there are armor in p2p too. Just wanted to say that for some people.

i dont need a signature

Sadly, many people have made a lot better arguments about this subject. Nothing is probably going to change ever regardless. Not that I care either way, i'm 1 def.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

First off, its too little too late for clans that accept turmoil. Addy in f2p makes a huge difference, whereas in p2p, not so much. Mage armour is generally still mystic, which is 20 defence. Prossy/Adamant in p2p isn't that much of an advantage. I still personally feel it is wrong, but meh. Let the clans destroy our community, its obviously what they want.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

First off, its too little too late for clans that accept turmoil. Addy in f2p makes a huge difference, whereas in p2p, not so much. Mage armour is generally still mystic, which is 20 defence. Prossy/Adamant in p2p isn't that much of an advantage. I still personally feel it is wrong, but meh. Let the clans destroy our community, its obviously what they want.

Coming from a ex-30 def turmoil. If you cared about the problem you wouldn't have contributed to it.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

PWfare is the bane of every clan. But everyone uses it to recruit and show how awesome they are.

So lets embrace this and walk hand in hand singing songs of trips still to be.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011