Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OLD SCHOOL PURES

HATTON

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody remember the likes of P R O Cook or U Got Served? Finnald and Hiei The Pk and so on are obvious people you'll remember, evilsexc etc :)

P R O Cook was from Destined Pures.

U Got Served can't remember.

Finnald and Hiei from TLP of course.

and Evil from FOE was around last year I believe.. or was it two years ago?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I was in some unknown clan in 2005/2006 called TO0D, the only names I can remember who went on to "official" pure clans are Loki Strikes and Fally Pk, my RSN was p1z d1e n0w.

In 2007 I joined Epidemic as a level 30ish with an addy scim under the name of Gypsy Fetish.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

I was Kidd Rang3r in Trilogy, before that I was in Elite Purez and Untamed Purez on 3 Hit Arr0w or Kidd Rang3r not sure. I also was in Homicide Pures in 06 with Kidd Ranger, later joined Clan Alliance which kinda turned into The Exulted.

xdf1vq.png

Was either pking with friends, or in a rs forums clan. Didn't really know about official pure clans back then. My rsn was Sry I 0wnedu.

Same, I just pked with my friends all the time. I didn't even know forum clans existed. :teehee:

Rsn was Joemomma826 (lul), I usually pked in W55.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I didn't really know about official pure clans back then. I just F2P pked with masser clans, or with my friends. Pked with my friend Hehe ur 0wnd, he usually had a pretty large amount of people with him.

It was my first pure so I had a really lame name. I think it was like Pur3r4nged0.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Yup they did 1 Purerange0 haha. MPK I remember them, then into Atrocity

The leader of those clans still plays. :thumbsup:

Anyway for me : Real Intense Pures - 2005 - Apologee

I had my first account in 2004, I just started pures in 2005.

I started in 2007 With TGG

2005 I was in either Pa or Tgg can' remember which.

Pretty sure TGG opened in 2007 or 2008...

PA opened in 2006 I think..... Not 100% sure.

TGG Was Around in 2007/2008 Area yes But im almost Positive PA lasted longer then 2006

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Erol 666 in The Fallen, but I don't really know alot of those days.

WOAH i remember you! :)

I was co-leader of The Fallen, started playing in '02. Was a clan friend of mpk back a LONG time ago, and am still a member of leet team.

Still have the same rsn, S0nic_S0ul

s0nicfinalsigcopyhopefully72.png
australiauserbarae3.png

Maffiajef6

Masser clans then joined Stu and then joined Devastation around end of 07

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Started out in early 05 as I3ack2own in TP.

TP was good times. I remember hating Jibs2ndpure because I thought he was the downfall of Freelancers.

you and him made any clan f'ing awesome lol

I think i have that old pic of Jibs on my old computer of him skiing irl. Before that I was in FL, where i was higher ranked than 13th ranger, though his pure was like the 1st i knew with 99 range. Korawi, Meklo, Gotspice2, Ruins Hero, tons of names i remember.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Anybody remember the likes of P R O Cook or U Got Served? Finnald and Hiei The Pk and so on are obvious people you'll remember, evilsexc etc :)

Yep.

Although I just pk'd with people in my homeworld mostly for a few years. A couple of us ended up joining EoP in its early years (but EoP also hated some of the others so we were constantly fighting with them. Ended up quitting EoP after a couple weeks because of that and a few of the members).

Used to pk with people like Its Pie Time, Thegoldensun, xpkxpkx (he wasn't a regular of the world, but I met him and pk'd with him.. before he got defence. If anyone knows who he is), rang3 team3, woodcut tim (something like that? I remember him PKing a santa when they were about 10m).. list goes on.

Homeworld/main pking world for us was world 19 back then. We'd also fight people who used world 20 a lot.

Omni is my one. My only.