Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OLD SCHOOL PURES

HATTON

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 9 years old and didn't know how to use a computer. I started playing when I was 10 though, no clans :/

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

monk pure killers #1

anyone remember masser clan called reddies lol?

my rsn was 0ooown3d

I am the Blackies leader Killa b0w BLACKIES FTW.

Also some old names of mine are Tru I 0 W N, I I Superman,Killah B0w

Pked f2p World 3 FTW and my team would go own up w20 cause they thought they were good

In 2006 I joined AAO on my first succesful clan, AAO was the first ever clan I joined. I would go to pest control (when it was really good) before every trip just to make money for a rune scim, my account got banned in like jan 2007 or something so I made a new one, I then joined FI then TLP and was kicked from both for scamming. I sold the same account to 2 different ranks and recovered it. OO also forgot, before AAO I messed around a little with EP (DP's lil guy clan), made twins with I Dr0p u I (daddy santa) and some other kid who was baby santa, I was PaPa Santa.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

• 3 weeks later...

I Pk Nubs I, was TLP Junior few months after TLP was created, then joined as full member in winter of '06.

3rdtrip.jpg

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)