Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OLD SCHOOL PURES

HATTON

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 05/06 Was around World teams mostly with W19 use to compete with W20 and EOP when they first came around;P Rsn - 1 Spec K O / Hustle pk3r

06-07 Was in IP/UD under my old RSN Barraqinq

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I made my pure over 5 years ago (based on the fact I have vet cape, but I don't know exactly how long ago it was)

Wasn't in any clans except massers until PVP period though

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

Anybody remember the likes of P R O Cook or U Got Served? Finnald and Hiei The Pk and so on are obvious people you'll remember, evilsexc etc :)

Yep.

Although I just pk'd with people in my homeworld mostly for a few years. A couple of us ended up joining EoP in its early years (but EoP also hated some of the others so we were constantly fighting with them. Ended up quitting EoP after a couple weeks because of that and a few of the members).

Used to pk with people like Its Pie Time, Thegoldensun, xpkxpkx (he wasn't a regular of the world, but I met him and pk'd with him.. before he got defence. If anyone knows who he is), rang3 team3, woodcut tim (something like that? I remember him PKing a santa when they were about 10m).. list goes on.

Homeworld/main pking world for us was world 19 back then. We'd also fight people who used world 20 a lot.

I remember all of those people from w19:P

Its Pie time , It pie time , The En 0h 0h be twins , Kill3r 0wn ( I still talk to kill3r and range team3 ) , Darkpure pk1 , Xx Em0 Xx , xxx000xx00x0 , Da leet pure , NE Patriot , Maningrey22 , urknightmare , Hi im Yang , pepsi owns , Heavens bow , Wissin al0t , Dhar0k , List go's on i still remember most of them and alot of them play still.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I was in VD in like either 06 or 07. Name was xx igle xx, and I basically just went to minis n **** at maze and all I remember about the trips were getting crashed by mpc's and being annoyed. quit clanning, came back in late 07 as a main, quit rs again came back in like late 08 back in vd until around 2010 when i joined eop

Edit: I also used my friends pure named pkallday232 but only for a few months, back when i was a main in 06-ish before i made my pure

Edit v2: In like 09 I was in Final Existence, possibly the funnest 2 month lasting clan in existence

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

• 2 weeks later...