Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

September the 24th...

Solo

Ερχόμαστε, να είναι έτοιμος.

I'd like to say thanks to all our supporters (lol) and everyone who posted on this topic. Even though I am going into my 3rd year in the clan I am proud of how far I've come and how far EoP has come. We're the most hated clan in the pure community yet we're still on top. The dedication and commitment I see day in and day out from members far amazes me.

We may not have 20k youtube subscribers, we may not have 30k registered forum users but what we have is a core of members. Trained to become the best of the best. Members who have spent long time fighting for their rightful place daily. Even though we have been knocked down many many times we have risen from the ashes and never gave up regardless of the obstacles. Undoubtedly the strongest and biggest core of members in the pure community.

To the elders of EOP, to the Ex-EOP, thank you, you have earned my respect. I do this for you and you only.

To everyone else, thank you for the memories and good times over those 6 years.

Expect us to go hard, harder than ever. A new era will embrace the pure world, mark my words.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS