Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Guess It's Time

Cameron

I'm looking for a clan that excels in F2P and also competes in P2P, with a great community. I know a lot of people in the pure world so it'd be nice if the clan had some familiar faces:) Also I was a High Council In Fi.

110811232410.png

Thank you for your time,

Cameron

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how much of a serious clan your looking for, but if you want a mature community of 18+ year olds that doesn't take the game seriously at all then check out #the_hatred. I'm not sure who you know but being that we are primarily made up of people who have been playing for 6+ years, you probably know at least someone. Mostly f2p-based although we have recently just started venturing into the world of p2p.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Could come check out #zenith if you want, very fun community, lots of jokes. 50/50 with P2P, and F2P. If your unsure you could even intro on www.zenith-rs.com and get to know some people. Goodluck with your decision. You'd have to train a little, but goodluck.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Hi Cameron!@!@!@ I'm surprised to see you're still scaping

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Would love to have you in The Hatred. I think you'd enjoy our community, we're also primarily F2P with some P2P on the side.

If you're looking for something big then why not go back to Fatality?

Check out Venom, we're a clan in the process if opening and could use someone as experienced as yourself.

Sick name man :)

Goodluck wherever you go Cameron

#NME for an amazing F2P Clan that's starting to dip in to P2P C:

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Good luck with watever u join :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I recognise your name, however I thought you were a pretty diehard Fi member.

I'd recommend trying to resolve whatever it was that's made you want to make your move away from them.

If not, if you're willing to train a bit, stop by #irclan. Good pulls, better community.

Anyway, good luck and hope to see you intro. :thumbsup:

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

Eh if you trained a little bit check out IR, we have one epic community and have been owning in the f2p server recently, make an intro and check us out.

Also maybe look at EOP, Jonty loves you.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

IR.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png