Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP dominate MM

Solo

So I go into MM's IRC trying to ask for a prep but as usual I get ignored/kbed. Instead thanks to my spy he's informed me MM had some sort of PKing trip going on. I massed up about 30 EoP and headed out to smack their skulls, and I think we did just that. No vid yet, but will be up soon. I'd say good fight but the fight lasted about 53 seconds.. Gotta work on that ML again.

<[MM]I_Skype_Moms> what w do u want to fight in and whats ur loc

<[MM]I_Skype_Moms> ??

<[EoP]Solo_K1ng> dwarves

<[MM]I_Skype_Moms> are you gonna pull some sneaky **** where you try to gwas us on login? pretty sure we'll still rip those **** ;)

110914202739.png

110914202527.png

110914215749.png

4u8468.png

110914192707.png

110914192452.png

110914202846.png

qzj1as.png

11hch9u.png

rura1f.png

2epmqec.png

2l1c3l.png

SHOUT OUT TO MY SPY REMI FOR BEING THE ONLY MM MEMBER TO RETURN LOLOLOLOLOL

110914192637.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job, good to see some clans doing mid week pking instead of clan wars.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

cool story you guys had 30+ we had 20.

We had 25 brohammid, you had 25.

I'd tell your callers to wake up because stacking up in P2P isn't the smartest idea lmfao

your topic says 30 eop. and we had 20 by piper. i did counting orb because i was curious. we had 27 on ts but not all were there.'

i was the first to die after tanking out because i was so far south. i counting orb'd so yeah your opts are wrong.

What the **** does a toy mouse do in RS? Somehow I had one in my inventory after the run-in vs MM....that some new kind of tank gear or something? XD

It's a glitch, when you pop it out it usually lags out a portion of the people standing under where it spawns

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

What the **** does a toy mouse do in RS? Somehow I had one in my inventory after the run-in vs MM....that some new kind of tank gear or something? XD

It's a glitch, when you pop it out it usually lags out a portion of the people standing under where it spawns

wtfbbq?

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

First time i've ever heard of that lmao, I wonder how useful it could be... :P

thekingu.png

Stop trying to find something to argue about, the tab wasn't used, nor would have it been using during combat, and if the vidder was caught tabbing during combat, he would have been booted. Good enough? :)

thekingu.png

Stop trying to find something to argue about, the tab wasn't used, nor would have it been using during combat, and if the vidder was caught tabbing during combat, he would have been booted. Good enough? :)

^I don't think MM will give up that easily

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC