Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No Addy No Problem; EoP's Friday

Milky

addy does not help in any wars which means anything i.e. anything more than 40 or 50 people

people who thinks it does do not know how to use their 'pures' effectively. smart move by eop even if they dont realise it yet.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

addy does not help in any wars which means anything i.e. anything more than 40 or 50 people

people who thinks it does do not know how to use their 'pures' effectively. smart move by eop even if they dont realise it yet.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky ***** see if u can step up lil *****

Doesn't change the fact that you guys have 30 def nubz in your clan.

PS: Your intro was corny and gay.

Give us a break man.

sounds like a hater.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky ***** see if u can step up lil *****

Who report me?? Walli is my soul mate