Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's ACTION PACKED SATURDAY

Dissy

T9i6P.png
tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png
twolfsig.png
T9i6P.png

Topik written by Adrian The Great....edited by big dik dissy

Saturday September 17th, 2011 The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 50 members for their weekly F2P pk trip.

Since addy full helms, platebodys, and kiteshields were recently banned from official clan pk trips...we decided to pose for a picture since we had tons of people, including mods, call us ******* trolls etc etc.

110917160523.png

tvid.png

MORE VIDS ON THERE WAY!

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

The first fight of the day began south of northwest steps, as we were waiting on a clan to step out of multi we saw a few white dots south of us, turned out to be The Hatred, sorry about that, we cleared them up and made our way past gap where we happen to catch Fatality logging in knowing we were down by around 3 or so we quickly evened it up with some quick KO's and amazing calls until sadly we were rushed by a wave of Adamant in red capes so we pulled out and got our fall in, thanks for the fight Fatality.

tmed.png

110917161946.png
110917232029.png
110917161930.png
110917162344.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Control vs Intense Redemtpion vs Zenith

We got word there was a cluster north of graveyard consisting of about 3 clans, we ran in, most ran west down to BH, except IR who decided to pull north of spider village where we cleared the remaining few then made our way to BH where unfortunately Zenith logged out as soon as we were seen running up the stairs, don't know what happened to Control, thanks for the fights guys.

tmed.png

YcJCF.png
KISvj.png
VDLQy.png
iBE29.png
58gqz.png
crlzi.png
Xk37C.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

After re-banking and making our way back up to north of graveyard, there was some mis-communication between some of our ranks and scouts that lead us to log in right on top of Fatality, taking both clans by surprise we called everyone to log in and the fight began, being stacked up at the log in spot we eventually pushed Fatality south against the graveyard wall where we began to gain the upper hand with outstanding spamming and piling, Fatality then pulled north into the Spider Village furnace where we cleared the remaining few, got a fall in and walked down, thanks for the fight once again Fatality.

tmed.png

xudWd.png
oQ3AD.png
QAFfU.jpg
bSFHO.png
ZtX3P.jpg
sj3x1.png
DMuqA.png
6b3uP.png
GwCbV.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Enemy

After our fight vs Fatality we made our way back into the wilderness and around gap we were unintentionally hit on login by a large number of green capes,it turned out to be Enemy. We were outnumbered by about 25 but we fought back and had some amazing tanking/piling. Eventually the numbers started to overwhelm us so we pulled to piper. We had a fresh group of returners about to show up when we got word that other clans were starting to bubble up in our world. CP then rushed in, and EOP was on their way up, we simply decided to pull west and regroup at mossies to get a nice re-rush for all the fresh faces. After meeting up with the returners we pushed back into the fight..CP scattered down south and we pushed NME into the east gap...resistance was futile and the few survivors they had were walking down south in single. We walked up to newgate and hopped out of the world as EOP came stumbling up late on the crash. We are not claiming a win on this fight as it was crashed. It was alot of fun and it would have been interesting to see how long the battle would have raged for if CP didn't crash... I know my members would have returned all day hehe. Thanks for the fun fight NME.

tmed.png

lGlGf.png
eCul7.png
EEBwF.png
Vw3vd.png
Wf4ND.png
tue8n.png
zzCro.png
4aZwy.png
DpUm1.png
110917171642.png
110917171652.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Intense Redemtpion & Zenith
We got word IR was in singles near 13 ports so we decided why not pay them a visit, mid way through our fight, one of our scouts informed us Zenith was near us so we decided to pull to 13 ports east of us, as we were getting our fall in they decided it'd be smart to rush us, we were down by quite a few after just finishing a fight in single with IR but we decided to hold our ground and fight back, we stacked up on top of the portal and started doing work, eventually Zenith was pushed to musician north of 13 ports where we met some returns and just took the fight from there with some great tanking and piling, good fight Zenith and you too IR.

tmed.png

CPCig.png
hbj46.png
ZmlHq.png
cPnlM.png
1ZEdU.png
r3nJS.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

******* respect, great ass fight.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Thanks for the fight.

Was quite fun really as it was completely unexpected as we saw like 10 logging in and was like wtf they doing kill them. Then more logged in. We had around 55 starting and around 40-45 when CP crashed. It appeared that there were very few white dots left at that point but hard to tell. Odds on fight would have gone on for a bit if CP hadn't crashed but was fun untill the lil guys had to throw their toys out the pram.

Tl'dr was a fun fight, cheers, gj on the rest of your trip.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png