Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's lil Sunday

Preschool

156e03s.png

After an epic Friday and Saturday of smacking MM, we came out today with a nice pull of just under 60 people, and expected a trip full of fights with our apparent P2P competition, TLP. Been a lot of **** talk from them recently, but for the 6th consecutive Sunday or something, they refused to give us any sort of fight, and according to my ever increasing list of leaks and spies, spent the majority of the trip in single kicking all their applicants. We also got in some fights with Fi, although they were all crashed, and we hit up a few clusters as well. All in all, was a pleasant Monday morning (or Sunday afternoon for your ameri***s), and there was plenty of action.

theoptube.png

..::Coming Soon::..

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs The Last Pures

We started off our trip hearing TLP were standing around on sperm hill. We hopped to their world on 18 ports, and heard they were running up towards Corp. They stood around outside Corp as we ran up, and we rushed them from the southeast. Their callers quickly screamed at everyone to get inside, as we gwas'd and feasted on those who were too slow. We sent in a few people to kindly ask them to come outside and play, but they hopped. We hopped with them, but when we saw a few of them home teleporting, we laughed at our "competition" and dipped, just as FOE rushed up.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

FOE rushed us as TLP were home teleporting inside corp, and as we walked down FOE rushed us near graveyard. We caught them in some big clumps and had a good start, but their 20 man advantage obviously came through and pushed us back, but fairly satisifed with how we did considering the opts disadvantage.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Fatality

We banked and headed back out to meet Fatality. We got word they were falled in at the goblin piper, and rushed them from the southwest. It seems every p2p trip for the last month has been the same thing; FOE, MM, EoP and TLP all try to hit Fi, whoever hits them first has to try and clear them quick enough before they get crashed, and it innevitably turns into a cluster (not so much TLP now as they can't compete). Well this time we got Fi first, and after catching them in huge clumps, we were dominating the battle. We heard MM were running down through crater, and we were preparing to bail out, when FOE suddenly rushed us from the south. We pulled west and killed a few FOE who ran into us, but their 85 man pull was too much and we gave the word to dip out.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Cluster

Well we banked and straight away heard there was more action to be had. We heard there was a big cluster going on at gap, involving MM, Z, IR, Fi, Havoc and some main clan. We rushed from the south and swept up everyone south of the hill, before pushing up the hill and clearing everyone from the south side of the gap. At this point we got word FOE was rushing from the south, so we quickly looted our booty and ran east to single.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures

This was really for the lulz. We heard CP and their 15 man pull were fighting some massers near corp, so we rushed them from ne steps and cleared everyone within about 40 seconds. Once again, it must have been a slow day over at FOE HQ, so they crashed another one of our fights and we told people to log or run or teleport or whatever to save their mystiks.

f0vtzc.png

Hearing that MM, Fi and TLP had all ended, we decided we'd follow suit. Thanks to all the clans we fought today for the action, and as for you TLP... lets hope you guys get better soon :\

get-well-soon001.gif

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures

110918221126.png
110918212457.png
110918212523.png
289wk7q.png
107w3mp.png
110918213114.png
110918214433.png
110918214449.png
2wbs580.png
nbvrxw.png
110918214530.png
110918214724.png
110918220342.png
110918220441.png
110918220529.png
2a8qfxf.png
110918222253.png

EDIT: CRONIC KO DOIN WORK

110918134846.png
110918134949.png

f0vtzc.png

Tired of being asked to home teleport from clans?

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked bad tbh other clans perspectives>yours you guys are filthy

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

I would like to congratulate Carter I V on his first time pking...

Also would like to qoute..

Hit them like a pussy

Got some interesting pics up on der

gz on da trip

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Looked bad tbh other clans perspectives>yours you guys are filthy

wash me baby i'm filthy

get ur own soap u damn inbred

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Gj EOP, was too hungover to even move today so I was unable to attend. Good luck to everybody next weekend. :)

Where's the real Russ and what did you do with him?

Thought you were gonna textwall this topic then get high like usual. :(

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Gj EOP, was too hungover to even move today so I was unable to attend. Good luck to everybody next weekend. :)

Where's the real Russ and what did you do with him?

Thought you were gonna textwall this topic then get high like usual. :(

Hahaha nah, I thought about it though. Still got high, just no textwall...I hope we are still friends because of this. :teehee:

thekingu.png