Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's lil Sunday

Preschool

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You killed one person in your "fight" vs tlp l0l. We also never home, teled we kicked another one of your "spies" that you have so many of and just laughed at how mad you were

do you realise that you put, commas in places they don't need to, be in?

You killed one person in your "fight" vs tlp l0l. We also never home, teled we kicked another one of your "spies" that you have so many of and just laughed at how mad you were

Was an obvious error was busy leading a mini vs AF. I will talk to you after its over kk

Was an obvious error was busy leading a mini vs AF. I will talk to you after its over kk

Were you also leading a mini vs AF when you took too long to run away into corp and got k0ed outside?

Were you also leading a mini vs AF when you took too long to run away into corp and got k0ed outside?

iaintevenmad 1/4 my return tab is probably your whole bank

you only have 4 sets..? facepalm.gif

Expected response

Expected response

Is that why you guys never fight anyone? Because if you die 4 times you won't have anything left to return with?

Hearing that MM, Fi and TLP had all ended, we decided we'd follow suit. Thanks to all the clans we fought today for the action, and as for you TLP... lets hope you guys get better soon :\

l0l

Great job today EoP.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

RIF ROF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** off our topic tlp. We never said we cleared you we just wrote what was true.

We never home teled tho???? edit pls friend??

What did you do then? We hopped with you and never saw you come out.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

lol didn't have to deal with eop after we kicked a certain someone from our CC. Nice try guys.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Hearing that MM, Fi and TLP had all ended, we decided we'd follow suit. Thanks to all the clans we fought today for the action, and as for you TLP... lets hope you guys get better soon :\

l0l

Great job today EoP.

must be new to ir :whistling:

xncgb5.jpg