Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

After seeing all these clans with 20+ defence...

HATTON

1-10 and 28-30 turmoil should be accepted to clans. Anything between 10 and 28 is just retarded getting mith armour for f2p fights.

What I would do if I was starting a new clan would be accepting people from 1-10 defence, then adding in a turmoil unit (if stats make up for it) for p2p only 28-30; 31 max.

Clans that solely do f2p shouldn't have any excuse to have anyone over 5 defence tbh.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I've seen this topic so many times, it just leads to clans arguing about defence levels and people arguing about what is pure and what isn't. Times change, RuneScape is dying, just get over it guys. Pures clans died a long time ago. (NME only real pure clan, ATM)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Whats up with all these topics about Defense. Damn. I get it, we all hate it, its all stupid, and we just have to accept it and move on. We cant do anything about the retards who love defense.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

1-10 and 28-30 turmoil should be accepted to clans. Anything between 10 and 28 is just retarded getting mith armour for f2p fights.

What I would do if I was starting a new clan would be accepting people from 1-10 defence, then adding in a turmoil unit (if stats make up for it) for p2p only 28-30; 31 max.

Clans that solely do f2p shouldn't have any excuse to have anyone over 5 defence tbh.

Yeah that'd be good </sarcasm>

You'd have a bunch of 60-85s then a bunch of 100s just getting split up and ****.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!