Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defensive Spies, 3 vs 1, 4 Months Strong - Forging of the Addy Alliance

Lucky Hit3r

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Us owning CP and bossing around some clusters.

shows you leaving us at vents, shows you fighting Ir up by 15, nice job..

CP pulled 26, got ****** by every clan and teamed with a bigger clan just to compete. If i were you i'd swallow the little pride you have left ad get off our topic.

we pulled 40, fought you down by 20, and smashed you for an hour when you were deeper then 20 wildy. idiot

I pulled 300, fought Every clan in the wilderness down by about 700 in lv 76 wildy for 7 hours.

Look, i can do it too.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I pulled 300, fought Every clan in the wilderness down by about 700 in lv 76 wildy for 7 hours.

Look, i can do it too.

Confirmed. I was there.

ily Myk

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Us owning CP and bossing around some clusters.

shows you leaving us at vents, shows you fighting Ir up by 15, nice job..

CP pulled 26, got ****** by every clan and teamed with a bigger clan just to compete. If i were you i'd swallow the little pride you have left ad get off our topic.

we pulled 40, fought you down by 20, and smashed you for an hour when you were deeper then 20 wildy. idiot

You pulled 40, had mains hit us as well as you, got dropped, teamed with Ir, we ran around and took out any clan that stepped out ALONE. We even knew you were within a minimap of each other, and rushed you for the hell of it to laugh at it all.

Proud to say we destroyed whatever clan stepped up to the plate.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Good job Eop, looks decent.

i love your guys topics and your clan <3

i like this clan cuz it doesnt accept mains

A refuge for the few.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

love how the lil guys think they can prove anything, you'll be meeting the same demise as control, epidemic, dp and all the other **** clans before you, enjoy this while you can.

I love how all the real lil' guys think they can prove anything, except we have heights of "fun" and "happyness" that we want to keep, in game and in real life. All the clans you listed closed because of real life reasons, as if you did anything. You go through slumps and hard times, feeling the grind, while we swell on the euphoria of destroying in game and having breaks from Rs.

We will enjoy this while we can thank you very much. We'll have fun watching you rot from the inside out, while we try and build something pure.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott

this topic isn't about you.

oh wait yes it is

scotscotscotscotscotscotscot

can't believe you guys are claiming three wins when you know you were cleared

Doing one final push, against all odds, against 2 addy clans, our options were too few.

Dying, at least we could hold our head high. #1 clan. 1 defence. 1 clan. No allies. No addy.

You should have killed #NME when we still pulled 20s. It's too late now.

After being cleared from Spurm, we regrouped at Port.

We have the balls to make a topic where we admit to being cleared. You grow the balls to read it please.

Howdy kiddos. I bolded something that I've actually taken time to read - instead of the same back and forth bs of: "AMG NO U GOT CLEARED LOLOL" - ****. The topic CLEARLY states it.

Take a shot at me: I'm biased if you want your warns (warns I give won't get removed btw) feel free to try me.

Otherwise keep it civil, minor bickering I don't care about however, down statements with the inner intent of sparking monochromatic irrelevant debates will not be tolerated. I will especially not tolerate SLANDERING from either clans regardless of circumstance.

Read the topic, enjoy it for what it's worth and move on with your godamn lives.

You kids fight on Runescape for 3 minutes and troll each other for 49902 hours on the forums. It's really quite sad.

p.s. Nice topic hit3r.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Yep, looks to me like IR got the ol' trout smack.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki