Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures P2P Sunday Funday

Adrian-

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png
twolfsig.png
T9i6P.png

Not making a big fancy topic but we peaked at around 55ish, got some loot from a variety of clans, had some great funs, and overall had fun.

tvid.png

Video thanks to iSteadyz/Adrian

Video thanks to bigryan69/Ryan

tfi.png

To start off the trip, we decided to pay our friends Fatality a little visit, unfortunately they didn't leave single for over 15 minutes so we decided to make the little visit in single, rushing them in southwest steps and eventually chasing them down to green hill where we cleared up the remaining Fatality and mains that were left.

T9i6P.png

We got a quick re-bank and after chasing around many clans we decided to set up a run in vs IR, sadly it was crashed by Havoc as we expected, we decided to clear everything and everyone, Havoc pulled out seconds after their initial rush past corp and up the gwas ledge gwas'ing some IR, using our heads we didn't get any closer and killed the remaining IR/H at corp, we then pulled to musician north of dwarfs after hearing H was running down from gwas ledge, making yet another rush we started hitting their clumps from hills gaining heigh advantage as that was happening, many IR were running straight through us north of gap so we took the fight to GDZ where our returning and piling took it from there, clearing IR+H.

r4QdX.png
vMPRc.png
GkZv8.png
qkEpg.png
jAfsw.png
I61fD.png
110925171412.png
110925171538.png
110925171812.png
110925231828.png

T9i6P.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

tlp.gif
B3hEk.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro i did get hacked

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

We got a quick re-bank and after chasing around many clans we decided to set up a run in vs IR, sadly it was crashed by Havoc as we expected, we decided to clear everything and everyone, Havoc pulled out seconds after their initial rush past corp and up the gwas ledge gwas'ing some IR, using our heads we didn't get any closer and killed the remaining IR/H at corp, we then pulled to musician north of dwarfs after hearing H was running down from gwas ledge, making yet another rush we started hitting their clumps from hills gaining heigh advantage as that was happening, many IR were running straight through us north of gap so we took the fight to GDZ where our returning and piling took it from there, clearing IR+H.

I applaud you, way to use propaganda. Honestly the best way to have worded that fight to make it seem like you cleared 2 clans at once, a level of writing very higher than IR and Zenith combined. Only one problem: 110926072019.png

No red dots, half of you aren't skulled. The fight has been over for over a minute when the screenshot was taken.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I applaud you, way to use propaganda. Honestly the best way to have worded that fight to make it seem like you cleared 2 clans at once, a level of writing very higher than IR and Zenith combined. Only one problem: 110926072019.png

No red dots, half of you aren't skulled. The fight has been over for over a minute when the screenshot was taken.

The fight was originally west of GDZ, where we cleared both of you, some were west where we pushed into and everyone logged, but if you'd like to think you won 30 vs 90 or whatever, go ahead Loki. :rolleyes:

tlp r u guys big???

never herd of u

Nice job on the trip man looks like you're ownin dem noobies

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Looked dandy, don't understand why people try to prove points on someone else's topic and not their own.

Nice pull, and I'm sure loots were made everywhere to anyone jewish enough to keep 'em. Because unless you outright dominated, not many survive the returnfest with delicious tender loots.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something