Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday P2P Trip

Kruckcrusher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We weren't even close to getting cleared at hills.

Hard to tell from different perspectives. I was with the small group in the north hill and I died. I returned and there were a bunch of FOE left on sperm/ghost hut killing MM members. That's when your north group charged south to sperm I assume, then EOP crashed.

Hopefully we get a clean fight next weekend.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

We weren't even close to getting cleared at hills.

Hard to tell from different perspectives. I was with the small group in the north hill and I died. I returned and there were a bunch of FOE left on sperm/ghost hut killing MM members. That's when your north group charged south to sperm I assume, then EOP crashed.

Hopefully we get a clean fight next weekend.

watch our vid to get a better look at our perspective.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

very legit topic. sad that eop had to crash to make their member feel anything other then **** because they cant compete with the top 2 without crashing/teaming

good job on over all ^_^

False..

OT: good Job Foe!

how is it false? there was 10 foe members strangling at at ghost hut when eop crashed so MM just bailed in singles leaving you guys in a 2 hours of 1 iteming fest

anyways i don't wanna create drama. it was a really good fight until eop crashed. see you next weekend and hopefully we can get some more fun fights without crashing :P

Hail Judaism pretty bad. I remember when 13th used to cry about the mains targeting him. Hippo Crates.

Lol, exactly. #foemedlevelmains might make an appearance again if it continues though. I'm guessing Hail Judaism ran out of P2P sets due to dying a lot to FOE, so he resulted to 1 iteming.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

sh1t is what sh1t has always been... reality is beautiful.

funish trip, standard though.

celtic if you leaders grew up a bit and actually wanted to talk to me i could happily sort an ac or not crash or if i do feel like crashing il happily tell u that i am so at least u know.

but unfortunately your led by a 20 odd year old who has spent far too much time on the net he lacks many social or just plain professional and interpersonal skills.

thats the sad life.

#TEAM-WALLI

Nice

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1