Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nme's late night Pk trip

Derrick

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you had 10 so if we had plus 10 you had zero.

To be fair.. if starting numbers were 0 NME vs 10 xl, NME would still be favourites.

Anyways, nice job guys :) I must have got back just after you finished lol, will try and make the next one

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Listen you was massing up (don't lie, w57 varrock church lol.) Oh, and you asked a bunch of level 90 mains to team with you at spider village, outnumbered us, majority of xL ran off and we just killed the mains for about 2-3M worth of rune then killing you too. We took on two masser clans, one with defence and then you at sperm hill and destroyed you both. Btw, it wasn't official, I heard you was out and spammed the IRC a bit to get a few heads together and look what it turned out to, we absolutely demolished you and everybody else in that world for hours. Thanks for the loot though, better luck next time (please be a next time, I want to up my scims + adamant arrows again ;))

its funny how everyone is saying those mains were with us or those masser clans were allied.

Your pking in w 57 of course your going to run into other people

Were not tb if we die were coming back to fight

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

its funny how everyone is saying those mains were with us or those masser clans were allied.

Your pking in w 57 of course your going to run into other people

Were not tb if we die were coming back to fight

? Ok ?

But this is NME. Says so in the topic and in the pictures. I don't see any TB. No blue, none whatsoever.

:)

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

If you didnt know xL pk's every single day arround that time. To bad I left a little bit early but still You dont have to flame like that.

Just Good Fight was enough.

PS: #xL #1 Pking Clan

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation