Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Morris I Are Black & His friends

Morris

Hello, im Morris/I Are Black. Some of you may know me as Outrages' Founder and P2P Leader. Im writing this on behalf of me and bunch of my friends from outrage.

We are all loyal and i am a good P2P caller and can help out with simple things. We really have no idea which clan we want to join.

What were looking for

Clan that does several miniwars a day in Clanwars F2p and P2p
Any clan that doesnt flame, not gonna put up with that sht.
Good Community.
Were just looking for the basic things in a successful clan.

Also if your gonna gonna post some silly sht on why we should join your clan, we wont even bother. We would like a legitimate statement on why we should join and what your clan has to offer.

Picture of our stats:

My account - I Are Black

111003160317.png

My boy stacks

2u96bld.jpg

My boy burnt

110929162944.png

My boy Yawnz

111003161205.png

My boy cameron<3
statszqw.png

Theres more of us but i cbf getting there screenshots lol. Yeah so go ahead and convince me.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to have you in Zenith. Should definately atleast come intro and chill in IRC or something, try out our community and if you like it - join :)

We do P2P / F2P events and have a tight knit community, you guys would be a nice addition to our P2P mini warrers (we tend to do alot of them B) .)

Good luck finding a home !

icuder Yawnz.♥

Retired March 2012

Sorry to hear about Outrage,

At this point I'm guessing you guys really want to join a clan and live your lives. A clan that doesn't really require much effort and can just logg on for preps and trips, or just when your bored for ***** and giggles.

If Your looking for Stability, a Consistent and Mature Community with 40-50 Pulls on the weekend in both servers, and preps daily, then Check Out Zenith. Would really be glad if you guys would give Zenith a shot, because you guys could probably help us grow a bit more in the P2p Server ATM, because that is our weakest server.

Goodluck,

Josh\Co0kiezs

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

If you can stick to the honor code id LOVE to see you guys join TLP. TLP is definetely the most active clan during weekdays with several f2p and p2p minis a day. Also have amazing weekend trips. If TLP interests you at all feel free to pm [TLP]Zach|0mg or [TLP]Dissy in IRC. Good luck.